What's new

Today's workout

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
@Texican.... Who's the new guy? Very insightful individual. You should DEFINITELY consult a nutritionist for training advice.... It's my rest day, so I'm just here to bust balls!

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
And ONLY specific exercises can give me the results I expect.

mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Hurt my elbow yet again, so staying away from weights for a little bit.
I'm limiting myself to 5k cardio for the next couple of weeks and will see how low I can go. Last night was 24:06, so there's a ton of work to do.

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I forgot that Muscle&Strength gives you points when you order. Yay for cashing them in for two T-shirts and still having 600 points left. :D

Dran

"That guy"
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Morning cardio is out of the way, I'll be lifting late today, got my chiropractor appointment at 2.

Dran

"That guy"
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Kinda cheating since it was a post cardio weigh in but, 8 months and 55 lbs later, I made my goal of 210! Gonna treat myself to a burger, some fries, and a big ass chocolate shake, then avoid the scale for week!

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
The satisfaction of a well-earned cheat meal! I do believe the last (intentional as opposed to "ive had a couple beers and its FOOD time") cheat meal i had was white spinach/mozzarella pizza and frozen carrot cake cupcakes. Frozen cupcakes are the best.

Dran

"That guy"
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Ohh! A second post, with more information!! I wonder where this is going? Anyhow, I'm controlling my weight category with a very specific treadmill exercise for a predetermined ½ hour interval this morning....

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Ohh! A second post, with more information!! I wonder where this is going? Anyhow, I'm controlling my weight category with a very specific treadmill exercise for a predetermined ½ hour interval this morning....

That's fine, but just make sure you don't provoke the transition to the fat type of energy.

Dran

"That guy"
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
That's fine, but just make sure you don't provoke the transition to the fat type of energy.
I'm surprised they're not promoting essential oils and chakra alignment! Lord knows if those things aren't properly positioned, it doesn't matter what you do... You'll never make any gainz!

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Shoulders/back.

Cutting is going slooooooowly due to vacation dietary indiscretions, as well as the fact that I can't trim down my calories any more than they already are. 1800 a day is SUPER low for me.

Down to 205lbs. Goal was to try and hit 190 by September 1st but there is no way that happens. I think I'll just see if I can get below 200 and re-evaluate the plan from there.

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
In other news, i have discovered a new protein. Nutricost Chocolate PB flavor. Tastes like a Butterfinger bar. 25g/140cal per scoop, and most importantly, around $50 for a 5lb jug. This is the whey.

Dran

"That guy"
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
In other news, i have discovered a new protein. Nutricost Chocolate PB flavor. Tastes like a Butterfinger bar. 25g/140cal per scoop, and most importantly, around $50 for a 5lb jug. This is the whey.
Do you have a link for that powder?

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Do you have a link for that powder?

Yup! I get the chocolate peanut butter flavor:

Edit: the link is kinda jacked up. It should be like $45-50. Not sure why it's showing $75.

Double edit: wow, I literally bought it 5 days ago at $50. There is no way the price went up that much. Thats why Amazon is a crap place to get protein. I've had SO many issues with availability, price hikes. Guess after this tub I'll stick to Combat Whey from Muscle & Strength. :mad: :mad: :mad: