What's new

Today's workout

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Picked this one off Amazon for $35 to my door! 1 time price, they gave me 45% off for signing up for auto ship. Still only gonna run me $58 from now on.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
How many servings in the tub?

Btw, the vanilla is really good in fruit and veggie smoothies.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Dran

"That guy"
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
74 I think is what it comes up to. I'm chocolate all the way, not a fan of vanilla.

Dran

"That guy"
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Was planning on taking 2 days off cause I've been feeling run down. 1 rest day was enough to have me feeling good! ½ hour of cardio before breakfast, then, an hour or so after I eat, chest and Tris!

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Biceps/triceps/chest.

Need to get my weekend diet in check, this is ridiculous and I'm spinning my wheels. Should be 15lbs down and preparing to bulk again in a month, but instead here we are.

Dran

"That guy"
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Impulse buy because I'm tired of paying the chiropractor. Web research seemed to reveal 2 things. 1. Medical doctors by and large call them beneficial and 2. EVERY chiropractor hates them, they're the devil!!

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Shoulders/back.

You can REALLY increase the intensity of your front/lateral raises by doing them seated. Whew.
John Meadows had a great one for rear delts. Put a bench in the fully upright position and then bend until your forehead is touching the top of the pad. It takes the rotation and swing out of it and really forces you to target the muscles. If you do it right you'll have to drop some weight.

It is kind of the training wheels version of his hang and swing method.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Today I decided to knock out some weighted carries with a 25lb kettlebell.

Waiter carries 30 feet then alternate
Suitcase carry 30 feet then alternate
Goblet carry 30 feet
Rest 90 seconds and repeat

It is more about conditioning and strength endurance than straight up strong man work.The goal is to slowly increase distance until you can carry the weight for 100 yards total before stopping. Then work on reducing time to 60 seconds. When you get down to sixty seconds increase the weight and start over.

Last edited:

Dran

"That guy"
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Crapatalk has been screwy, did chest/Tris yesterday, and when I get home from work, back and bis, gonna try getting an ab workout in while I'm here!

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0

For as much as I have bemoaned only losing 5lbs over the past 2 months of "cutting", I confirmed something that I had suspected but not actually believed: I've actually managed to stack on *more* muscle somehow, despite eating at a lazy deficit/breakeven. Doesn't seem scientifically possible, but apparently I've somehow achieved the mythical "recomp". So, only losing 5lbs is now SO much more palatable knowing that I've added another 1/4" to each of my arms.