What's new

Today's workout

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Really digging the whole "doing every exercise while seated if possible" thing. For shoulders in particular it is an absolute KILLER. Standing, I could knock out 15 reps with 35lb lateral raises. Seated? Gotta take it down to 10-12 reps. Love it! It's like adding 10lbs to your dumbbells just by forcibly limiting your ability to cheat with inertia/lower body movement.

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Muscle gain or not, I have absolutely GOT to lose weight/fat. That said...this is day 5 of super low carb eating. Won't call it keto because I'm not eating weird sh*t and lots of fat. But I need to get my act together and keep disciplined on the $&#*!@ weekends. If I can just string together two weeks of this I bet I can make great progress.

Dran

"That guy"
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Hit a wall and hadn't felt right so I e been slacking. Feel recovered though, legs and shoulders today, my weight has been holding solid at 210-215. Not gonna worry about it as long as I keep seeing improvements!

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Hit a wall and hadn't felt right so I e been slacking. Feel recovered though, legs and shoulders today, my weight has been holding solid at 210-215. Not gonna worry about it as long as I keep seeing improvements!

Some savage lats/delts there. It's hard to get the front delts big like that. I'm jelly.

Dran

"That guy"
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Some savage lats/delts there. It's hard to get the front delts big like that. I'm jelly.
Good genetics and a bunch of weight lifting in high school for football, then a few stretches of 2-3 years since.
Also, that was full flex with a pump... It's not nearly as impressive when I'm not in the gym!

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Me too. I'm 235, looking to get to 215, it's to hot in the garage to ride my Ex. bike/workout, and damn these extra toasty Cheez-Its straight to hell!!!
The extra toasties have been replaced by regular ones and now I'm no longer tempted to make numerous night time pantry expeditions. :ROFLMAO:

205 right now with the goal of hitting 190 some time before the cold weather begins so this winter can see a nice little mini-bulk back up to 200.