What's new

Today's workout

Mr.Draned

The Grey Rooster
Rating - 100%
32   0   0

I started this program a little over a month ago, as I wanted to switch things up. And honestly, I had had enough of Wolf Brigade’s nonsense.

Anyway, I missed a few weeks due to everyone but me getting covid, I had a business trip to CO, and am now back on track.

I also managed to talk my friend into meeting me at the gym at 6am 2-3 days a week. He’s just getting back into training, so I don’t want to push him to hit it 5-6 days a week with me!

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Trying a new brand of pre & intra. Alpha Lion to break the slump?

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
Hmmm. I might need to try me some of that too. I take a pre, but am not at all brand loyal. I buy whichever one is on BOGO at Muscle & Strength.

Dran

"That guy"
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Hmmm. I might need to try me some of that too. I take a pre, but am not at all brand loyal. I buy whichever one is on BOGO at Muscle & Strength.
No loyalty here either. I've been stim-free on the pre, gonna do a can of the high test stuff!

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Shoulders/back

Down 1.5lbs from last weigh-in. Nice to see a little momentum. 190 still seems a long way away.

Dran

"That guy"
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Back at it after a lazy couple days, treadmill this morning, abs at work, and once I cut the lawn, legs and triceps! Feeling cute, so here's a selfie,
Got my protein order in too!

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Back at it after a lazy couple days, treadmill this morning, abs at work, and once I cut the lawn, legs and triceps! Feeling cute, so here's a selfie,
Got my protein order in too!

Killing it!!