What's new

Today's workout

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Cutting sucks. :mad: Somehow gained a pound over the last two weeks.

Shoulders/back/aggravation

No matter what, bulking starts 11/1 so I guess it'll just be a fat bulk. :mad:
That is why I stay on the dirty bulk. Life is so much easier when you're eating fun food.

Your day sucks, grab a lamb vindaloo and Basmati rice.

Today is pay day and you want a treat, asado de bodas with tortillas, rice and beans.

Breakfast, three whole eggs with cheddar and ham on an English muffin.

Good food and good cigars make life so much easier.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Back/chest/shoulders/core/triceps/biceps/25lb suitcase carry circuit. Two rounds with no rest but using lighter weights for 12-15 reps.

Then walk fifteen-hundred steps without stopping.

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Shoulders/back
2 miles
That is why I stay on the dirty bulk. Life is so much easier when you're eating fun food.

Your day sucks, grab a lamb vindaloo and Basmati rice.

Today is pay day and you want a treat, asado de bodas with tortillas, rice and beans.

Breakfast, three whole eggs with cheddar and ham on an English muffin.

Good food and good cigars make life so much easier.
Man that's the truth. Dirty bulking is a blast. Nothing like having a donut with your morning protein shake. :D

Dran

"That guy"
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Weird couple days, starting my workout yesterday and got crazy dizzy so I half assed a brief chest workout .... Today is back and biceps with some cardio after.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Weird couple days, starting my workout yesterday and got crazy dizzy so I half assed a brief chest workout .... Today is back and biceps with some cardio after.

I had that happen a couple of times. It turned out to be dehydration and or lack of calories. Try drinking a sixteen ounce bottle of water about an hour before if it happens again.

If you're on new medication check the side effects. I thought I was having a heart attack in the gym. Turns out that a medication was lowering my heart rate and it was fighting to get up to speed during exertion. It wasn't a heart attack, but it was scary as hell.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Same as yesterday, but three rounds.

I did it while the new 24 year old kid at work was in the gym. It blew his mind.

"What are you doing?"
"Cardio and strength endurance. You ever had to fight a meth head? It takes longer than ten reps."

Dran

"That guy"
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
I had that happen a couple of times. It turned out to be dehydration and or lack of calories. Try drinking a sixteen ounce bottle of water about an hour before if it happens again.

If you're on new medication check the side effects. I thought I was having a heart attack in the gym. Turns out that a medication was lowering my heart rate and it was fighting to get up to speed during exertion. It wasn't a heart attack, but it was scary as hell.
No new meds... But ~5 months ago, at my last checkup, my BP was 165/97, so they started me on meds, a month later, my pressure was dropping to similar numbers to what I got today (104/40)when I got dizzy again. Could be dehydration, but at well over 100 oz. A day and no other signs, I doubt it's that... Probably gonna need to make an appointment before my check up later in the month if it happens again.

Dran

"That guy"
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Doing as much of a leg,/shoulder workout as I can without engaging my back.... Think that was the cause of my problems earlier in the week... It's been stiff AF and moderately painful last few days.

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
4 miles

Out of sheer desperation and frustration, I'm attempting a "refeeding". Eating junky stuff yesterday and today and hitting a surplus in an attempt to reset my metabolism and start the weight loss again. Will it work? Who knows. But I do know that my body is reacting poorly to the bacon avocado cheeseburger I just ate...