What's new

Today's workout

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
First workout today

Armor Building Complex (Single Bell EMOM)
6 rounds alternating heavy and medium weight each round.

24 cleans, 24 Front Squats, 12 OHP in six minutes.

6 minutes of treadmill 1.5 incline and 3.0 speed.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Every time I walked by the gym at work I went in and did five kettlebell clean and presses per side.

4 sets of 5 per side starting at 5 rep max press weight and dropping five pounds with each round.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Armor Building Complex Single Bell Variation

6 rounds ascending then descending ladder

Round one - Lighter weight
Round two- medium weight
Round three- 1 rep max for strict press
Round four - same as round three
Round five - same as second
Round six - same as first

Having a wide range of kettlebells at work leads to stupid decisions. I think it is time to lower the weights and work on form with sub-maximal weights.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
No workouts for a few days.

We had an issue at work and the guy helping me restrain someone decided the only way to gain control was some half ass tackle. I ended up falling with 500 pounds of humans on top of me. I went ahead and shoulder first in to the wall at an angle and then slammed my knee in to the ground.

Mild concussion and contusions to every joint on my left side. Feel like I may have torn something in my left calf.

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
No workouts for a few days.

We had an issue at work and the guy helping me restrain someone decided the only way to gain control was some half ass tackle. I ended up falling with 500 pounds of humans on top of me. I went ahead and shoulder first in to the wall at an angle and then slammed my knee in to the ground.

Mild concussion and contusions to every joint on my left side. Feel like I may have torn something in my left calf.
Hope you're feeling better quickly Mike, and there's no lasting effects.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thanks for the well wishes guys. I'm feeling better this morning. I'm keeping everything in check with 800mg of ibuprofen every few hours. Exertion leaves me spent and shaky with a headache though.

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Shoulders/back

Man...I almost forgot what it feels like to lift while in a calorie deficit. Not fun. Oh well, I'll adapt.