What's new

Tupperware is spectacular !

Ducttapegonewild

Actual Size
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
I have recently purchased a Tupperware for storage, do I need to do any prep work? Besides Bovida, what else will I need? How full do I need to maintain this at to make it beneficial? I say it's Tupperware, but it isn't really, it's a pet food container never been used, brand new but it does have an airtight seal.

Any info would be appreciated.

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
I have recently purchased a Tupperware for storage, do I need to do any prep work? Besides Bovida, what else will I need? How full do I need to maintain this at to make it beneficial? I say it's Tupperware, but it isn't really, it's a pet food container never been used, brand new but it does have an airtight seal.

Wipe it down with a clean sponge moistened with distilled water and let it dry. Personally, I would drop a bowl of activated charcoal into it for a couple of days to absorb any lingering plastic smell. But, if you don't detect a plastic smell, you could probably skip this step. I wouldn't, but YMMV.

And post pictures! :)

Ducttapegonewild

Actual Size
Rating - 100%
66   0   0

Wipe it down with a clean sponge moistened with distilled water and let it dry. Personally, I would drop a bowl of activated charcoal into it for a couple of days to absorb any lingering plastic smell. But, if you don't detect a plastic smell, you could probably skip this step. I wouldn't, but YMMV.

Per your request. Here is the picture.

That currently is holding every smoke I own, plus a couple of outgoing packages...

Don't laugh...

Rating - 100%
156   0   0

That currently is holding every smoke I own, plus a couple of outgoing packages...

Don't laugh...
That won't stay like that long!

Ducttapegonewild

Actual Size
Rating - 100%
66   0   0

Don't laugh...
That's what I'm hoping. If I get time tonight, I will be adding at least two layers of, you guessed it, duct tape. Just the sides and bottom, of course, the top will be left alone so I can have a "glass top" tupperdore... So, yeah, I hope it won't stay like this too much longer...

As soon as I get the duct tape done, I will be looking for a hydrometer and humidifier of some sort. It'll be slow after the tape, but, well worth it, in the end...

Rating - 100%
42   0   0

Don't laugh...
That's what I'm hoping. If I get time tonight, I will be adding at least two layers of, you guessed it, duct tape. Just the sides and bottom, of course, the top will be left alone so I can have a "glass top" tupperdore... So, yeah, I hope it won't stay like this too much longer...

As soon as I get the duct tape done, I will be looking for a hydrometer and humidifier of some sort. It'll be slow after the tape, but, well worth it, in the end...
Go to wal mart, get a hygrometer from there. The brandis called accurite and they're about 8 bucks

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
I did, for a fleeting moment, consider turning that funny comment into a contest but I realized that, if he hadn't outgrown it by the start of June, all the guys who called the "over" would start bombing him! LOL

That's a great idea, of course, but it would skew the contest

Ducttapegonewild

Actual Size
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Ouch... You guys have very little faith... I have a very struck budget that I keep, religiously. I will not blow through it to purchase enough cigars to require a cooler. Therefore, I'm going with the over... If I make it past, what, did we say the 14th or 21st of June? will I get the prize?