What's new

Tupperware is spectacular !

Ducttapegonewild

Actual Size
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
I missed something - what's the duct tape for?
Aesthetics. Purely for looks...
Oh, okay.

So, brothers, I am calling the line at 2 months from today (making it June 14) when he needs to get a bigger container or moves to a cooler.

Will you take the over or the under?
under, what do I win
May 17th, I like this game.
I had to get a cooler 2 months after joining this site lol. So my guess is June 21st
I did, for a fleeting moment, consider turning that funny comment into a contest but I realized that, if he hadn't outgrown it by the start of June, all the guys who called the "over" would start bombing him! LOL

That's a great idea, of course, but it would skew the contest
blah blah blah budget blah blah blah
:rolling:

EDIT: Even if you stick to your budget, hanging around here can have an enlargening effect on one's collection of cigars.
Gentleman, I have been relatively quiet here for one reason, and one reason only. It is 21st of June and I am still in my single Tupperware container. I have yet to move on to a larger one...
Man your a day ahead I thought I missed my plane hahha. Guess I know who to hit when I get home from vacation.
Spanky?

Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Don't worry Matt, I've been stagnant myself. What's your tupperdore capacity? My original humi only got like 35 smokes
The capacity on my tupperdore is a closely guarded secret... Okay, it'll hold two cigars...
nope. try again
I missed something - what's the duct tape for?
Aesthetics. Purely for looks...
Oh, okay.

So, brothers, I am calling the line at 2 months from today (making it June 14) when he needs to get a bigger container or moves to a cooler.

Will you take the over or the under?
under, what do I win
May 17th, I like this game.
I had to get a cooler 2 months after joining this site lol. So my guess is June 21st
I did, for a fleeting moment, consider turning that funny comment into a contest but I realized that, if he hadn't outgrown it by the start of June, all the guys who called the "over" would start bombing him! LOL

That's a great idea, of course, but it would skew the contest
blah blah blah budget blah blah blah
:rolling:

EDIT: Even if you stick to your budget, hanging around here can have an enlargening effect on one's collection of cigars.
Gentleman, I have been relatively quiet here for one reason, and one reason only. It is 21st of June and I am still in my single Tupperware container. I have yet to move on to a larger one...
Man your a day ahead I thought I missed my plane hahha. Guess I know who to hit when I get home from vacation.
Spanky?

Ducttapegonewild

Actual Size
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Fine... Plumber1965?

I feel a little explanation on my part is needed. When I first acquired my tupperdore, I was informed that I would need larger capacity quickly. While larger capacity would be good, I knew I needed to adhere to my budget with cigars. I replied to this post to let you fine BOTL's and SOTL's have hope, hope that this board would not cause the rampant purchase of cigars that we have all done. Granted, I have purchased more than my budget allows some times, but not enough to require larger storage. In addition, like previously stated by stogieninja, I, regretfully, have not been able to bomb more than I have received. Therefore, any bombs thrown my way will only add to my already increasing cigar debt. So, having said that, there are many other brothers on this board that are more deserving of your genorosity than I. Both you dharbolt and Wicket are more deserving. Maybe the two of you should smack each other and just pretend you're sending to me?

Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Fine... Plumber1965?

I feel a little explanation on my part is needed. When I first acquired my tupperdore, I was informed that I would need larger capacity quickly. While larger capacity would be good, I knew I needed to adhere to my budget with cigars. I replied to this post to let you fine BOTL's and SOTL's have hope, hope that this board would not cause the rampant purchase of cigars that we have all done. Granted, I have purchased more than my budget allows some times, but not enough to require larger storage. In addition, like previously stated by stogieninja, I, regretfully, have not been able to bomb more than I have received. Therefore, any bombs thrown my way will only add to my already increasing cigar debt. So, having said that, there are many other brothers on this board that are more deserving of your genorosity than I. Both you dharbolt and Wicket are more deserving. Maybe the two of you should smack each other and just pretend you're sending to me?
Or, you know, you could stop being so stubborn and just buy a cooler.

Ducttapegonewild

Actual Size
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Stubbornness has nothing to do with it. If I was going to buy a cooler, I would just buy more cigars and send them out to the brothers here.
Now you're talking!

(If it's not obvious, I'm just joking around...)
You forgot the smiley face... The tone in your previous post was very mean and it hurt my feeling. If you would have put the smiley face, I would have recognized it as a joke and therefore, not gotten my feeling hurt...

:)

Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Stubbornness has nothing to do with it. If I was going to buy a cooler, I would just buy more cigars and send them out to the brothers here.
Now you're talking!

(If it's not obvious, I'm just joking around...)
You forgot the smiley face... The tone in your previous post was very mean and it hurt my feeling. If you would have put the smiley face, I would have recognized it as a joke and therefore, not gotten my feeling hurt...

:)
:yes: