What's new

Tupperware is spectacular !

Ducttapegonewild

Actual Size
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
blah blah blah budget blah blah blah
:rolling:

EDIT: Even if you stick to your budget, hanging around here can have an enlargening effect on one's collection of cigars.
You know his name is in Clint's contest right?
Shut your mouth Spanky!!! Lest you forget, I know where you live and I would have absolutely NO problem paying a visit on a daily basis to smoke two or three with you...

Rating - 100%
42   0   0

EDIT: Even if you stick to your budget, hanging around here can have an enlargening effect on one's collection of cigars.
Shut your mouth Spanky!!! Lest you forget, I know where you live and I would have absolutely NO problem paying a visit on a daily basis to smoke two or three with you...
I'm not doing anything, just stating things already known!

Ducttapegonewild

Actual Size
Rating - 100%
66   0   0

I'm not doing anything, just stating things already known!
There was a quote or a signature somewhere on this board, I wish I knew who it was so I can give them credit. "He who stirs the pot should have to lick the spoon every once and a while..."

Rating - 100%
31   0   0
DTGW: Get some empty cigar boxes and season them. Use as trays and stack. Helps with rh, organization and you could probably fit over 100 cigars+ in there EASILY.
BTW: USE BOVEDA. I had one 69% held in there. I then went to 2 65% just for redundancy

Last edited:

Ducttapegonewild

Actual Size
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
DTGW: Get some empty cigar boxes and season them. Use as trays and stack. Helps with rh, organization and you could probably fit over 100 cigars+ in there EASILY.
BTW: USE BOVEDA. I had one 69% held in there. I then went to 2 65% just for redundancy
I'm headed up to my local shop to pick up some cedar boxes along with a boveda pack or two.

As a side note, I hate Walmart. I went to pick up a couple of the accurite hydrometer and wouldn't you know it? They showed 19 in stock but not a single one on the shelf... I blame Spanky...

Ducttapegonewild

Actual Size
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
I missed something - what's the duct tape for?
Aesthetics. Purely for looks...
Oh, okay.

So, brothers, I am calling the line at 2 months from today (making it June 14) when he needs to get a bigger container or moves to a cooler.

Will you take the over or the under?
under, what do I win
May 17th, I like this game.
I had to get a cooler 2 months after joining this site lol. So my guess is June 21st
I did, for a fleeting moment, consider turning that funny comment into a contest but I realized that, if he hadn't outgrown it by the start of June, all the guys who called the "over" would start bombing him! LOL

That's a great idea, of course, but it would skew the contest

Gentleman, I have been relatively quiet here for one reason, and one reason only. It is 21st of June and I am still in my single Tupperware container. I have yet to move on to a larger one...

Rating - 100%
156   0   0
I missed something - what's the duct tape for?
Aesthetics. Purely for looks...
Oh, okay.

So, brothers, I am calling the line at 2 months from today (making it June 14) when he needs to get a bigger container or moves to a cooler.

Will you take the over or the under?
under, what do I win
May 17th, I like this game.
I had to get a cooler 2 months after joining this site lol. So my guess is June 21st
I did, for a fleeting moment, consider turning that funny comment into a contest but I realized that, if he hadn't outgrown it by the start of June, all the guys who called the "over" would start bombing him! LOL

That's a great idea, of course, but it would skew the contest

Gentleman, I have been relatively quiet here for one reason, and one reason only. It is 21st of June and I am still in my single Tupperware container. I have yet to move on to a larger one...
Man your a day ahead I thought I missed my plane hahha. Guess I know who to hit when I get home from vacation.

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
...once I start needing space from bombs.
:dunno: Marshall, from a guy who was once new to a guy who is new, a word of advice. Expectation of getting bombed is poor form on cigar forums and is the surest way to prevent yourself from getting bombed.

Additionally, most bombers (and most of the guys who frequently send bombs here can attest to this) send far more than they receive, so if you decide to get involved in the bombing here, you're likely to end up with extra space, not a lack of it.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
...once I start needing space from bombs.
:dunno: Marshall, from a guy who was once new to a guy who is new, a word of advice. Expectation of getting bombed is poor form on cigar forums and is the surest way to prevent yourself from getting bombed.

Additionally, most bombers (and most of the guys who frequently send bombs here can attest to this) send far more than they receive, so if you decide to get involved in the bombing here, you're likely to end up with extra space, not a lack of it.
Sorry didn't mean to offend.