What's new

unofficial Tat Black and Red boob-tube thread

Sin

Living the Dream
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Are these limited too? I thought they were going to be regular production...either way i'm broke as a joke haha

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
Are these limited too? I thought they were going to be regular production...either way i'm broke as a joke haha
limited but not too small, in the area of the Camacho Liberties ... info in the thread, somewhere around 4,000+ boxes most likely.

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Wow, feeding frenzy.:popeyes: I love the jar blacks. I don't think the tubes will be the same, but they should be good. The production looks reasonable so everyone should have a shot.:yes:

Rating - 100%
133   0   0
Yeah. The new black tubos were only $6 ea. Too bad they're all gone.

Seriously though, a B&M out here told me the other day that they should be in any day now. We'll see.

Rating - 100%
53   0   0
I found the blacks just kinda eh... Not really worth the price of admission really but different smokes for different folks, right? Now Pete's cojonu 09's, SW Maddies, Noella res., and probably the dracs and boris all of these are just great smokes. And I might add that I find the red line a little more enjoyable than the brown line.
:eyequiver I'm not alone!
+1!

To be fair the only tats I've smoked so far are the red, and a reserva (noella, I believe?). The red struck me as sort of one-note, but I loved that one note. The reserva was significantly more interesting, but not as much my taste. Too strong, maybe? Might need to try a few more.

Got some standard issue Noellas and some conoju 06's to try. We'll see if maybe I'm just blowing smoke here, so to speak.

Anyone care to compare the blacks to the existing lines in terms of strength/flavor?

-Charles