What's new

Vendor weirdness

Clint

Clint
Rating - 100%
206   0   1
This is the only "good" thing about being between jobs...I can't afford to buy anything, so I am in no danger of being subjected to these shenanigans!

Hope this all gets resided to everyone's satisfaction soon.

Rating - 100%
137   0   0
Could someone PM me the name of this vendor and some suggestions on whom to use instead. I have a good feeling I know who it is, but just want to be certain.
Thanks!

mk05

It is what it is
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Deal with 3rd tier vendor, get 3rd tier vendor results. Is it worth saving twenty bucks a box for?

Also dont understand why mentioning this infamous vendor is not allowed when it clearly will protect the overall cigar community. The vendor has the same problem with credit processing and mold yoy. Everyone concerned knows who it is through pm's or a quick 3 word search on the internet.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
To date, I have done no further business with this vendor, and I have no intentions of doing so in the future. Through PM's I have learned of many other problems that other BOTL have had with them, unrelated to this particular issue.

I am still getting PM's regarding the vendor in question & I am still more than happy to pass the information along if anyone needs to know who it is.
Please PM me as well... I was planning on doing some online shopping today with two vendors I have not used before. I would like to avoid any issues.

Thanks

mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
If 73mountaineer gives me the okay in this thread, people can PM me as well to spread out the sudden influx of messages.

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I just googled it, took 5 minutes to figure it out. I have actually used the vendor recently without a problem, but to each his own.

smelvis

Not part of the clique
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I had no mold problems at all but stopped using them when they asked me to commit fraud to save their butt. I did like them before but why risk it when there are at least a half dozen I trust. I can get them elsewhere :)

Last edited by a moderator:

mk05

It is what it is
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
And no offense but it's also these flavorless, inconsistent, 3rd rate vendor ccs that float around the secondary markets giving cc's a bad name. Just avoid them! Less pain now and in the future.

smelvis

Not part of the clique
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I was told they are the same cigars so don't understand how they can be flavorless? unless the whole line was. not argueing just saying I'd like some proof myself.

TimEye

Tim
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
25 Miles South of the Football Hall of Fame
To date, I have done no further business with this vendor, and I have no intentions of doing so in the future. Through PM's I have learned of many other problems that other BOTL have had with them, unrelated to this particular issue.

I am still getting PM's regarding the vendor in question & I am still more than happy to pass the information along if anyone needs to know who it is.
Yes, Mountaineer, I would like a PM about this. I think I picked up the clues in one of your previous posts, but just to be sure I'd like the PM. Thanks for the offer!

Rating - 100%
123   0   0
Brothers not to be rude but I have got over 30 pms asking me about the shady vendor. Someone else's turn now :D

/ Ben Bockbrännarbolmers
I'm sorry brother... I didn't see this before I sent you a PM.

I think through clues I have figured out who it is. Oddly I ordered from them 2 or 3 weeks ago without problems and no e-mail. I also got my product faster than I ever have.

BEN(SWEDEN)

Bockbrännarbolmers
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Brothers not to be rude but I have got over 30 pms asking me about the shady vendor. Someone else's turn now :D

/ Ben Bockbrännarbolmers
Well it seems some just don't listen when asked nicely! If you don't know me, and you are not an active member and I have asked that I don't want this question why would you still ask me of a LIST on cc vendors AND the bad one we are talking about?!!
:angerFU: