What's new

Videos

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Often you will see thicker and died leaf this wet being stretched over metal to facilitate ease of application. you can't do this with thinner or shade grown leaf.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Often you will see thicker and died leaf this wet being stretched over metal to facilitate ease of application. you can't do this with thinner or shade grown leaf.
The last time I saw a cigar video that actually made me want to puke was one of those Perdomo ones where we see the rollers applying that goopy black slop to the sticks to turn them into "maduro" cigars. Something about sopping-wet tobacco just makes me want to heave.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Yeah, I thought the capping technique was interesting. any time Christian Eiroa talks, I listen. be sure to watch the other videos.
I did too. That unusual hollowed-out circle is exactly what I get if I pre-cut my torpedo caps; so I was surprised that he was using that on a regular rounded head, weren't you?

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I did too. That unusual hollowed-out circle is exactly what I get if I pre-cut my torpedo caps; so I was surprised that he was using that on a regular rounded head, weren't you?
Yes. I figure that leaf is thicker and, you know how thinner strips can easier conform to curves like that shoulder. less to trim too?

HIM*

Closer To The Sun
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
The last time I saw a cigar video that actually made me want to puke was one of those Perdomo ones where we see the rollers applying that goopy black slop to the sticks to turn them into "maduro" cigars. Something about sopping-wet tobacco just makes me want to heave.
I know exactly what your talking about. FWIW that's a Rocky Patel video not Perdomo.