What's new

Videos

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This is why it's important when doing events to have an abundance of pre-rolled... people see vids like this and they are like... is it ready yet? lol... watching the final dressing over and over makes cigar making seem like less than it is... Americans are immediate gratification on steroids... I only roll from scratch in public when requested and with the assurance of patience. ;)
Speaking of videos, I really like your new one. 

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
But I do wonder where homegirl is getting this "organic leaf."
Maybe a little. I think though, isn't most of all we get is? ... Oops .. I thought you were @webmost for a second B.

Every time I watch a vid like this, I wonder how'n the livin hell they get their wrapper leaf so utterly wrinkle free.
That's all.
I hardly ever know when your messing around. (do not change) If you want, I can repeat myself. REMi got it but she left one thing out. And if you like, I'll pull out the FX Smith video and point out what your missing in it.
...the rest of this is for @webmost >>and since your not responding to that other thing I'll just say it. you've heard me say this before, "know your leaf". besides the right absorption rate and amount of moisture, knowing the leafs caricature will get you their. even the tip of some can be different then the edge, inside, or back as for as how it responsive it is. not to mention within a hand or type, yes? About FX, there is a vacuum system in there, right? binder and wrapper.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I hardly ever know when your messing around. (do not change) If you want, I can repeat myself. REMi got it but she left one thing out. And if you like, I'll pull out the FX Smith video and point out what your missing in it.
I will always leave shit out for example... hand warming the stretch... but the primary thing is... ample preptime with moisture and sleek surface... the rest is technique preference even down to the veins ;) what you have at your disposal to stretch with. I love watching the various techniques... everyone adopts or adapts to what works for them. Roll on my hair friends :p

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Speaking of videos, I really like your new one. 
Thank you kindly... I hate making vids cause they take time away from rolling :p lol... I have very little time these days... I used to be able to do several vids a weeks... then it become several a month and now I hardly have time. I took down most of my vids last year... started fresh when I went public as a roller and not just a smoker... took me 9hrs to make that fucker lol

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
The mention of organic leaf: Not sure who mentioned it cause I can't find the mention... in any event... what most of us have access to as rollers is organic... what they have access to in the gas station or in some humidors is over processed and has left it's agricultural state... the mention is for those who are unfamiliar with the knowledge that all leaf does not contain pesticides or preservatives. Our suppliers assure us that the leaf is organic... I pass on the assurance. Not all smokers are aficionados some are posers and some are smokers... the rest are aficionados. ;)

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The mention of organic leaf: Not sure who mentioned it cause I can't find the mention... in any event... what most of us have access to as rollers is organic... what they have access to in the gas station or in some humidors is over processed and has left it's agricultural state... the mention is for those who are unfamiliar with the knowledge that all leaf does not contain pesticides or preservatives. Our suppliers assure us that the leaf is organic... I pass on the assurance. Not all smokers are aficionados some are posers and some are smokers... the rest are aficionados. ;)
That's what I think too.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Our suppliers assure us that the leaf is organic... I pass on the assurance. Not all smokers are aficionados some are posers and some are smokers... the rest are aficionados. ;)
Where exactly do they say that?

This is what LO currently states:

"Are your tobacco leaves "Certified Organic"?

While our tobacco leaf is considered all natural, it is not technically certified organic. This is because in order to grow high quality tobacco leaves in most regions, certain growing methods must be used that include the use of pesticides occasionally. We plan on selling certified organic tobacco leaves in the near future."

I haven't found WLT's statement about this one way or the other. Hook a brother up with the info source, please. Thank you.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Where exactly do they say that?

This is what LO currently states:

"Are your tobacco leaves "Certified Organic"?

While our tobacco leaf is considered all natural, it is not technically certified organic. This is because in order to grow high quality tobacco leaves in most regions, certain growing methods must be used that include the use of pesticides occasionally. We plan on selling certified organic tobacco leaves in the near future."

I haven't found WLT's statement about this one way or the other. Hook a brother up with the info source, please. Thank you.
WLT "Whole Leaf Tobacco is all natural unprocessed tobacco leaves. We sell only the highest quality American-grown tobacco, Imported cigar tobacco, Genuine Virginia Bright Leaf, Genuine Kentucky Burley, Genuine Imported Turkish Tobacco at the Best Prices anywhere. All of our tobaccos have been fully cured in the traditional manner for each type." Perhaps the proper verbiage is "all natural" ... also if any of us are using the Amish sources they also use the traditional methods. There are a few others too who provide organic leaf... LO does provide some and is expecting more... however not all. ~xox

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I'd bet the certification is not worth the hype as well.
Come on, guys. Organic has a meaning. It doesn't mean "all natural." Whether there's a value to the "hype" or not, something's true or it isn't true. Why beat around the tobacco bush about it?

And which leaves at LO are currently organic?

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
What I mean is that it cost money to maintain a certification. Organic food should have different standards. But, it has the same regulations as tobacco. Is this not a subject for tobacco growers?

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Come on, guys. Organic has a meaning. It doesn't mean "all natural." Whether there's a value to the "hype" or not, something's true or it isn't true. Why beat around the tobacco bush about it?

And which leaves at LO are currently organic?
Again... SOME of the leaf IS indeed certified organic... not all but some... I try to verify when I'm ordering... as far as I know... all natural and in it's traditional fashion indicates organic... there may be a very expensive process to certifying organic which would be a cost we'd all have to eat and maybe that is their way of affirming within their legal ability.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Smoke V 24 minutes CEO Vin Lee - Beverly Hills Cigar Club

All that good knowledge and he fails on the light... so sad :p lol... WHO holds a burn straight up and expects it to remain lit lol... OMG... then she was the fall guy for it :p lol kinda funny in a Haha hell kinda way :/