WindowRX (Brian) ?
wasch_24 (Todd) cry babies fiver....Check
Xrundog Bomb......Check....
lfg2nrg (Thomas) ?

well im good to go....

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
jckposter said:
Okay dont get upset I got something for you.....
Oh...I am not upset that you think so little of me.....Guess I will take the little teddy back to Fredericks though and what am I going to do with that whip????

J

jckposter

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Okay Mark I know you are very senstive..Ill quit jokein with you Im only coming to this herf to meet you..no other reason......so relax we are going to have a great time...and on A small note Mike Bite me...bring the whip I will use on you if you like....

J

jckposter

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
N2Advnture said:
No need to bring anything for Niccole or me!!!

One question, you driving up in a U-haul???

No U haul but a 2ed suitcase and a couple 100 cigars ...

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I,m sittin here smoking an Epi 2...when I get done with this have some real work to do....ya know I now know how Santa feels just before Christmas....I need to see who's been naughty :smt077 or nice :smt059...I really have to start packing up some cigars...This is the first trip i've taken more cigars than clothes :smt096 I'll pack the clothes and other stuff later...got to get the important stuff first...Jerry you getting your cigars in just one suitcase ?? that's why I'm takin the truck :smt077 :smt077

J

jckposter

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Bman said:
I,m sittin here smoking an Epi 2...when I get done with this have some real work to do....ya know I now know how Santa feels just before Christmas....I need to see who's been naughty :smt077 or nice :smt059...I really have to start packing up some cigars...This is the first trip i've taken more cigars than clothes :smt096 I'll pack the clothes and other stuff later...got to get the important stuff first...Jerry you getting your cigars in just one suitcase ?? that's why I'm takin the truck :smt077 :smt077

Ill just buy new clothes as I need them..I dont have room for cigars an clothes....

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
WFZone said:
Adam: Blow me you little :smt061 :smt097
Damn this could have been intersting seeing!! I bet adam would have gotten down and while you where looking pulled out a knife and just cut them :smt103 off since you don't need them any how!! :smt081

Then who would have been :smt098!!!

ehdg

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
jckposter said:
Ill just buy new clothes as I need them..I dont have room for cigars an clothes....
I can tell you used to work construction... Come back for everything...we ought to make mince meat outa some of these office boys this weekend...this gonna be fun...

Pulse

Bite me!
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Bman said:
I can tell you used to work construction... Come back for everything...we ought to make mince meat outa some of these office boys this weekend...this gonna be fun...
hehehe, we'll see.....

bigPDAgeek

Lurker
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll be coming on Saturday. Where and when the hell are we meeting? I'm way too lazy to read this entire thread...

Looking forward to meeting some of you crazy bastards... :smt117

J

jckposter

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
bigPDAgeek said:
I'll be coming on Saturday. Where and when the hell are we meeting? I'm way too lazy to read this entire thread...

shellys Sat 6:00

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
bigPDAgeek said:

There meeting at the White House. Jerry, Mark and Adam have an in with President Bush and promised to supply him with top quality ISOM cigars!! :smt110 :smt044

ehdg

Ironman

Master Baby Maker-Feb BoM
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
ehdg said:
There meeting at the White House. Jerry, Mark and Adam have an in with President Bush and promised to supply him with top quality ISOM cigars!! :smt110 :smt044

ehdg
I'm hooking up with the Bush twins myself :smt110

Ironman