What's new

Washington DC Herf Jan 28 & 29 Fri & Sat

J

jckposter

Rating - 100%
196   0   0
wasch_24 said:
Cry baby? I'll give you cry baby you senile old man. :smt097

Yes cry baby thats what I said....wish you were comin early so I could see you get sick and turn green from smokin all day..lol

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Ok guys....I am almost packed and almost ready. I am heading to Greensboro tonight for a 9 am meeting and then off to DC. What is the agenda for Friday?

Where and when are we meeting?

Who is going to have cell phones with them. PM me numbers so I can get directions....or maybe I should just head towards the White House and look for the big cloud of cigar smoke.

J

jckposter

Rating - 100%
196   0   0
N2Advnture said:
3???!!! I won't last that long (I get up at 4:30 everyday)

Your the host Mark your job is to make this a great event..we all get up early and the rest of us have to fly are drive there...if it gets borin...its your fault..Me an Adam want a big Big party dont make us have to charter a plane an fly on to Atlantic City ROFLMAO..

J

jckposter

Rating - 100%
196   0   0
N2Advnture said:
ROFLMAO!!! It's hard to keep it exciting if I am sleeping at the table - LOL!!!

hhhmmm...AC trip....

If we go missin you will know where we are...LOL....

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Guys: I just got an emergency phone call from my wife, Joanne. Her mother had a heart attack last night at the Villages near Orlando and she is getting on a plane to head down. They have her scheduled for surgery this afternoon. I am not sure if they are doing a bypass or a stent but this changes my plans because of the kids. I will miss you all. Please pm me your addresses so I can forward my gifts that were going to be given at the Herf and keep my family in your prayers. Mike

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
As I intent to be at the herf in spirit (mostly from people talking about me behind my back I suspect) I'm sure you'll be missed.

Prayers sent for your mother in law and the family!

hawkan

Pulse

Bite me!
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Sorry to hear about your situation Mike but we understand. Take care of your family and we'll hook up next time....best of luck today in surgery.

Pulse

Bite me!
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
.....MAJOR CHANGE ANNOUNCEMENT IN SAT HERF PLANS.............

Attention boys, the plans have adjusted slightly for Saturday. We've decided to meet up at Shellys for 6pm as originally scheduled to start our evening off with some smokes, drinks, and food etc.....

Then we are heading out to Club OZIO www.oziodc.com for some fun!!!! We will probably start heading over there around 9ish or so. Feel free to join in or hang out at Shellys as long as you want and meet us over there anytime later that night. OZIO is cigar friendly and has 4 floors of dancing, drinking, and all around entertainment! Should be a great way to top off what is brewing to be a fantastic HERF!!!!!:smt023

shatfield

Toast? Nope, Burnt!
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
WFZone said:
Guys: I just got an emergency phone call from my wife, Joanne. Her mother had a heart attack last night at the Villages near Orlando and she is getting on a plane to head down. They have her scheduled for surgery this afternoon. I am not sure if they are doing a bypass or a stent but this changes my plans because of the kids. I will miss you all. Please pm me your addresses so I can forward my gifts that were going to be given at the Herf and keep my family in your prayers. Mike
So sorry to hear about your mother in law, we will definitely be thinking of you. Please keep us updated.

Sam

shatfield

Toast? Nope, Burnt!
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I think Ozio is in georgetown, so probably about a mile or two. Definitely a cab ride.

I don't know if its the kind of place you'll want to lug a traveldor, though.

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
WFZone said:
I'm sorry to hear the news about your mother-in-law. You'll definitely be in my prayers and I hope all comes out well. We'll miss you this weekend but there's always next time!

Ironman

Master Baby Maker-Feb BoM
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
So sorry to hear Mike I was looking forward to meeting you, Your family is in my prayers!!!

Oh and Adam who left you in charge, that could mean trouble!!!!

Ironman

Pulse

Bite me!
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
You know me Rich, I don't ask permission for anything. I just do it and apologize, if necessary, later.....

Plus, this is just "MY" plan, and everyone is invited. If you all want to chill at Shelly's then that will be cool too. But "I'm" headin' to the club to take this party to the next level later that night....anyone else who wants to come with.....you know where I'll be!...Woo hoo!!!!!

Pulse

Bite me!
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
ehdg said:
There meeting at the White House. Jerry, Mark and Adam have an in with President Bush and promised to supply him with top quality ISOM cigars!! :smt110 :smt044

ehdg
LOL, do you REALLY think I'd ever be allowed near the President?!!?!?! LMFAO!!!!!:smt081