What's new

Washington DC Herf Jan 28 & 29 Fri & Sat

Ironman

Master Baby Maker-Feb BoM
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Pulse said:
You know me Rich, I don't ask permission for anything. I just do it and apologize, if necessary, later.....

Plus, this is just "MY" plan, and everyone is invited. If you all want to chill at Shelly's then that will be cool too. But "I'm" headin' to the club to take this party to the next level later that night....anyone else who wants to come with.....you know where I'll be!...Woo hoo!!!!!
You know me better than that bro, I'm going where the action is!!!!!

shatfield

Toast? Nope, Burnt!
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Pulse said:
LOL, do you REALLY think I'd ever be allowed near the President?!!?!?! LMFAO!!!!!:smt081
From what I've heard in this thread, I'm surprised they don't consider Shelly's too close to the White House!

J

jckposter

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
avid toker said:
If you get bored with Ozio's (the smoking area is somewhat small) and don't like the crowd (a bunch of young,fake wannabe's/hoods), there's a strip club right next door.

we already new that we know what were doing...LOL

Pulse

Bite me!
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
avid toker said:
If you get bored with Ozio's (the smoking area is somewhat small) and don't like the crowd (a bunch of young,fake wannabe's/hoods), there's a strip club right next door.
Cough...cough....that's Friday.....cough cough.....hehehe

So if OZIO's is so bad (from the general consensus), then where is the hot place to go? Step up and let us know? Shelly's is cool and all but after a few hrs some of us may want to rip it up a bit late night style. I know Boston, I don't know DC, but OZIO seems to be gettin' all the hype. So if that ain't the place.....where is? Solutions boys...solutions......Don't just come to me with problems...hehehe:smt045

shatfield

Toast? Nope, Burnt!
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I have to say, the strip club next door was voted among the best in the country! Its called Camelot and they happen to be cigar friendly!

Pulse

Bite me!
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
shatfield said:
I have to say, the strip club next door was voted among the best in the country! Its called Camelot and they happen to be cigar friendly!
hehehe, now THAT is good knowledge to have! Thank you m'boy!!!!! hehehe. I'll check it out Friday possibly to make sure it's up to par for the crew....hehehe.

Don't thank me gentlemen.....no, no........i'm just willing to sacrifice myself to go here and evaluate the ladies all night for your benefit. That's just the kind of guy I am....lol!!!!

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Mike,

Very sorry to hear about your mother in-law. I hope it all goes well with the procedure and everthing keep us posted. I'll be thinking about you while languishing here in.

ehdg

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
jckposter said:
Your the host Mark your job is to make this a great event..we all get up early and the rest of us have to fly are drive there...if it gets borin...its your fault..Me an Adam want a big Big party dont make us have to charter a plane an fly on to Atlantic City ROFLMAO..
Oohhhh wait a second here fellas!!! :smt103 If you guys head up to AC then I can drive down for that!! I can do a couple hours with ya'll there and then still get back in time for the Mrs to do the important stuff!! =D>

How bout it come on up for AC and I'm in like flynn with ya'll!! Pretty Please!! [-o<

ehdg

Ironman

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I haven't even started packing yet!!! It will be a busy night!!! I picked up a nice box of White owls last night...Mmmmmmm

Ironman

shatfield

Toast? Nope, Burnt!
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Ironman said:
I haven't even started packing yet!!! It will be a busy night!!! I picked up a nice box of White owls last night...Mmmmmmm

Ironman
I must still be thinking about the strip club, I thought you said "it will be a busty night!"

1f1fan

Toast!
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
shatfield said:
I must still be thinking about the strip club, I thought you said "it will be a busty night!"
:smt110

And remember what your girl Erin said.....if they are bigger than your head you can touch them!

I like tig ol' bitties :smt045

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Looks like Mom is going to be ok. Just got out of surgery with a heart stent placement. I am on my own for a week....well I got three kids to help me so wish me luck. Have a great time guys. I am very sorry that I had to miss this because it looks like the event of the century to me. Take lots of pictures. Mike

shatfield

Toast? Nope, Burnt!
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Mike, glad to hear she's doing better. I think there's a herf in the works for Richmond in early March, maybe you can make that one.

1f1fan

Toast!
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
shatfield said:
Mike, glad to hear she's doing better. I think there's a herf in the works for Richmond in early March, maybe you can make that one.
Real good to hear Mike.

Yeah, me and some other VA guys over at Club Stogie are going to get together at Uncle Mikeys shop and then head over to a cigar friendly bar just a few blocks away. I'll post a thread in the herf forum once the details are ironed out.

Ironman

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Glad to hear Mike, we'll torch one for you!!!

and Madal get in your damn car and drive!!!!

Ironman

tripp

MASTER SHAKE
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Mike , glad to see all is going well with your mom. My mom has went thru stents a couple of times this last year. I hope all turns out well.

You guys are going to be missing a great trader with him not there. I got something in the mail from him the other day and it was great.

And to the rest of you guys..
When are you leaving???? Who will be there first and who will smoke the most cigars?
Take pictures for the rest of us losers that cant go.