What's new

Washington DC Herf Jan 28 & 29 Fri & Sat

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
This is my first herf so what should I expect and what should I bring (other than clean underwear) looks like I am going to be sharing a bed with Buster :smt057 :smt057

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
Cigars and money...also if it happens to be warm outside you may want to bring a jacket anyway. Last time I was in Shelley's I was freezing. Shelley's is nice and casual too. Professional casual that is...no ratty jeans and wife beater t-shirts. :smt023

Ironman

Master Baby Maker-Feb BoM
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
WFZone said:
This is my first herf so what should I expect and what should I bring (other than clean underwear) looks like I am going to be sharing a bed with Buster :smt057 :smt057
Bring:
Cash
Extra Travel Humi for Smokes going home (Just in case)
Tylenol (Adam will give you a headache)
More Cash ( Adam drinks alot) ( Actually so do I)

Expect:
Alot of cigars being traded
A great time with great people!!
Adam taking pictures

Ironman

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
WFZone said:
You should bring 2 bundles of cigars. One for your own enjoyment to smoke :smt025 and another for gifting. The Herfs I've been to alot of trading usually takes place. Also come with a full stomache so you can drink. :smt030 A fair amount of drinking takes place also. :smt030 You'll also need the basics: Lighter, Cut, Lighter Fluid and stories. Trust me this group of fellas like to talk and tell stories. In fact some of them will talk your damn ear off. :smt020 Also you might consider bringing a garbage bad to put on as the night goes on just incase Adam starts looking green and leans towards you to :smt078.

ehdg

Pulse

Bite me!
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
WFZone said:
You only need the following:

1. Passport
2. Penicillin shot

I'll take care of the rest......hehehe

Oh and Rich/Erich....:smt098

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
ehdg said:
You should bring 2 bundles of cigars. One for your own enjoyment to smoke :smt025 and another for gifting....
Whoa nellie, I can't hang like that...I'll bring what I can, but a bundle! Isn't that like 50 cigars?

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
wasch_24 said:
Whoa nellie, I can't hang like that...I'll bring what I can, but a bundle! Isn't that like 50 cigars?
No why would you think a bundle is like 50 cigars!! What are you crazy man!! That wouldn't even cover a 2 person herf in trading!! :smt043 But seriosly I'd bring a small cigar caddy for your own smokes to enjoy and usually either a bigger caddy of smokes to trade or a box of something to gift out to your fellow members if you want. You don't have to but it just seems that guys like to gift/trade when they get togother. Its kind of like everyone gets into the spirit of giving during these get togethers I've found.

ehdg

Ironman

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
You don't have to gift or trade, that's just what some do. It's really all about the Brotherhood as Doc would say, getting together with people that have the same passion for cigars!!

Ironman

Pulse

Bite me!
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Yeah, I have these kick ass "Al Capones" that I have for the group. Really great cigars that I'm sure all will enjoy. I mean, I'm just trying to share a little piece of heaven with all the BOTL....hehehe.....especially Rich. I have an extra special Phillies Blunt for him!!!!:smt098

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Pulse said:
Yeah, I have these kick ass "Al Capones" that I have for the group. Really great cigars that I'm sure all will enjoy. I mean, I'm just trying to share a little piece of heaven with all the BOTL....hehehe.....especially Rich. I have an extra special Phillies Blunt for him!!!!:smt098
Man Adam and to think I was just about to bring my Michael Dixon Humi loaded up with Alfredo, Toboado and China custom rolls...I guess I am going to have to rethink my position. :smt075 :smt075

Pulse

Bite me!
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
WFZone said:
Man Adam and to think I was just about to bring my Michael Dixon Humi loaded up with Alfredo, Toboado and China custom rolls...I guess I am going to have to rethink my position. :smt075 :smt075
hehehe.....

Ironman

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Pulse said:
I like the Strawberry!!!!

Ironman

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
[QUOTEPulse] Oh and Rich/Erich....:smt098 [/i][/QUOTE]

Ohhh wow Pusle Loves me he really loves me!!! :smt049 :smt005 :smt060

ehdg