What's new

Watch Geeks?

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
Fitbit Force recently; been trying to decide if I can or can't wear a watch with it haha

One of the reasons I didn't get the mybasis. Going with flex or Nike one so I can wear a watch

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am looking for a decent lume watch for under $200. Any suggestions?
Full face lume? Under 2 bills... Try Momentum out of Vancouver Canada. Laco's Navy line has a great full face lume, but unless you're willing to part with a bit more cash...

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't believe the Seiko Monster has any competition as far as Lume goes in the $200 price range. If you like the look, it's an easy decision.

Rating - 100%
35   0   0
I only have one watch and it's a Seiko monster. I really like it, but the only complaint I have is that it begins to run a little fast after a couple days after being set. Is this something that can be fixed by a watch repair shop?

JLB

Rating - 100%
61   0   0
I am looking for a decent lume watch for under $200. Any suggestions?
Full face lume? Under 2 bills... Try Momentum out of Vancouver Canada. Laco's Navy line has a great full face lume, but unless you're willing to part with a bit more cash...
I was just looking at the Momentum Steelix, to wear for work. Nice looking watch, plus I can get the sapphire glass. I may pull the trigger soon....

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I like to have a watch on at all times but my work does not allow me to wear a nice watch so I stick to the cheap walmart specials. I have a couple Citizen Eco-Drives but nothing too fancy. Everyone seems to like divers watches tho.

Anyway for all you diehard watch people below is a link for a great site that searches all forums/websites for watches that are for sale.

http://www.watchrecon.com

Heath

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
I only have one watch and it's a Seiko monster. I really like it, but the only complaint I have is that it begins to run a little fast after a couple days after being set. Is this something that can be fixed by a watch repair shop?
It sounds like it just needs to be adjusted.

How fast is it running?

Rating - 100%
15   0   0

Pebble.

Love it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I like that watch! I have never seen that before. Does it sync with your phone?
Yessir, it syncs with iPhones and Androids.

Its fun, and pretty cool. Not entirely useful, and sometimes annoying. But its made to take notifications from the device and post them on the screen. SO I see text messages, weather alerts, GroupMe chat alerts, phone calls, and that sort of thing.

Where I find it useful is that I dont have to constantly pull my phone out of my pocket when ever it vibrates. Instead I just look at the watch, and decide whether its important enough for an immediate response.

-Chrisso

Rating - 100%
6   0   0

Pebble.

Love it.

Its fun, and pretty cool. Not entirely useful, and sometimes annoying. But its made to take notifications from the device and post them on the screen. SO I see text messages, weather alerts, GroupMe chat alerts, phone calls, and that sort of thing.

Where I find it useful is that I dont have to constantly pull my phone out of my pocket when ever it vibrates. Instead I just look at the watch, and decide whether its important enough for an immediate response.

-Chrisso
That's cool! I want one now!

King Kill 33

BoM Dec '13
Rating - 100%
367   0   0

Pebble.

Love it.

-Chrisso
Ok, I'm getting one of these! It will be a while until Apple comes out with their own and I wouldn't want to but their v1 anyway, so why not this? I have read some pretty cool stuff about this watch and it would be handy for a guy that wants to always keep his phone in his pocket. Thanks Chrisso.

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Cool! Glad to be of some help. This particular "Smart Watch" is a Pebble. Another thing I like about this brand, is that they use a universal 22mm watch band, so you can replace it with damn near anything out there.

Hope you guys enjoy them!

-Chrisso

Rating - 100%
6   0   0

Pebble.

Love it.

-Chrisso
Ok, I'm getting one of these! It will be a while until Apple comes out with their own and I wouldn't want to but their v1 anyway, so why not this? I have read some pretty cool stuff about this watch and it would be handy for a guy that wants to always keep his phone in his pocket. Thanks Chrisso.
Apparently I forgot my manners today. Thank you Chrisso for the info.

I like the fact that you can change out the band because I am very picky about my band.