What's new

What Coffees Are You Drinking?

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Enjoying Black Rifle Coffee Company Caf blend today. Gifted to me by my in-laws. It's pretty good and does indeed pack a caffeine punch. I already transferred it to a mason jar and forgot to snap a picture of the bag so this is of course a stock photo haha.

Rating - 100%
18   0   0

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Thanks that doesn't sound bad at all, Just need to convince the wife I need a Moka Pot..................good luck with that
They aren't too terribly expensive, around $20 or so, you just gotta decide if you want aluminum or stainless. I went stainless personally.

I think for some of the true cuban coffee after you brew you add a little coffee to a lot of sugar and then froth it with a spoon and mix in the rest of the coffee. I never really liked sugar in my coffee though so I only tried it a few times haha.

http://www.mokabees.com/how-to-make-cuban-coffee-cafe-cubano-recipe/

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
They aren't too terribly expensive, around $20 or so, you just gotta decide if you want aluminum or stainless. I went stainless personally.

I think for some of the true cuban coffee after you brew you add a little coffee to a lot of sugar and then froth it with a spoon and mix in the rest of the coffee. I never really liked sugar in my coffee though so I only tried it a few times haha.

http://www.mokabees.com/how-to-make-cuban-coffee-cafe-cubano-recipe/
I got my moka pot for $13 off Amazon. If you want it frothy and true Cuban coffee you have to add a little coffee to some brown sugar to make a paste, then add the rest of the coffee and serve. It's super easy and absolutely amazing. It will wire you up like nobody's business if you drink it like I have been.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Wife was gifted a Keurig, so here we go with the pods (so far the grocery store pods sucked, but damn is that thing convenient).
Annual purchase of DW Cauldron: fun for fall, but can only take so much.
EZ CCOTM - "Pistola" - mild.body, medium roast, Caribbean beans.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Wife was gifted a Keurig, so here we go with the pods (so far the grocery store pods sucked, but damn is that thing convenient).
Annual purchase of DW Cauldron: fun for fall, but can only take so much.
EZ CCOTM - "Pistola" - mild.body, medium roast, Caribbean beans

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
They have the Death Wish pods at the Kroger’s down the street from my house. But it’s not cheap, 16 for 10 or 12 pods I think it is, to much for a pod. To be honest Duncan Donuts regular and McCafe Breakfast are my go to brands. Not a bad price and pretty good for a Keurig.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk