What's new

What do you do and what else do you do?

Big Tex

Meathead
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I am an engineering technician for an oilfield service company during the day and a cigar smoker by night! I also enjoy riding my motorcycle, building and flying model airplanes, hunting and spending quality time with my family.

My job involves some international travel so I get to try some cigars from that little island south of Florida. I am a very avid cigar smoker so I service Stulz humidifiers in cigar shops in my spare time and barter for cigars with the repairs.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm an apprentice plumber working with my father, we do mostly residential remodeling and high end kitchens and if absolutely necessary some commercial work.

Other than that you can find me in the woods doing what ever, hunting, fishing, hiking, camping. Oh yeah, sometimes you can find me sitting in my living room screaming at the TV, especially this time of year.
GO BRUINS!!!!!!!

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
I am 32 years old and work for the nations largest health insurer on an "escalations" team in thier prior authorizations department. Trust me, it is even worse than it sounds. In my free time I homebrew, roast coffee, trade/drink beer, drink whiskey/scotch, smoke cigars and have recently been bit by the pipe bug. I am also working with a group of business partners to open up a new brewery before the end of the year which is waaaay more stress and work than I had ever imagined, but being able to work for myself and free up some more time to smoke and enjoy a good drink is the end result and totally worth it. :ccool:

Rating - 100%
58   0   0
I am 32 years old and work for the nations largest health insurer on an "escalations" team in thier prior authorizations department. Trust me, it is even worse than it sounds. In my free time I homebrew, roast coffee, trade/drink beer, drink whiskey/scotch, smoke cigars and have recently been bit by the pipe bug. I am also working with a group of business partners to open up a new brewery before the end of the year which is waaaay more stress and work than I had ever imagined, but being able to work for myself and free up some more time to smoke and enjoy a good drink is the end result and totally worth it. :ccool:
That's awesome. That is a future dream of mine. (The brewery) can I come be your fermenter scrubbing bitch on the weekends?

Rating - 100%
86   0   0
That's awesome. That is a future dream of mine. (The brewery) can I come be your fermenter scrubbing bitch on the weekends?
Yep me too, making beer is like a dream job

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
If you wanna come out to the desert and clean yeast poo you are more than welcome!!

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
How's the brewery coming along brother?

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
It's so close I can taste it brother. My partners and I have almost dropped it completely a few times now due to all the stress and unexpected hurdles but we should get our funding within the month if all goes well and then we are 90 days out from getting equipment and getting kicking after that.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
It's so close I can taste it brother. My partners and I have almost dropped it completely a few times now due to all the stress and unexpected hurdles but we should get our funding within the month if all goes well and then we are 90 days out from getting equipment and getting kicking after that.
Awesome glad to hear you stuck with it bro it will all come together for you best of luck brofish!!