What's new

What do you do and what else do you do?

Rating - 100%
86   0   0
Glad to hear it's working well send us an address to report to and I'll bring some cigars, pipe baccy, and wlll gave a good time

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Here it goes. I'm a 30 year old professional brewer. I brew for a national chain of restaurants. In addition to work I am in college and brew school. When I have a free minute I spend it hiking with my dogs, on my motorcycle, fly fishing and sometimes I even make room for my wife.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Brew school..... I totally don't remember that choice in college
Ha. I'm studying for my associates in Environmental Science so that I covered the math and science prerequisites to enroll in the American Brewers Guild. I'm studying Intensive Brewing Science and Engineering there.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Here it goes. I'm a 30 year old professional brewer. I brew for a national chain of restaurants. In addition to work I am in college and brew school. When I have a free minute I spend it hiking with my dogs, on my motorcycle, fly fishing and sometimes I even make room for my wife.
How in the world do you have any time for cigars?? I can't even imagine what your schedule looks like.

Rating - 100%
58   0   0
How in the world do you have any time for cigars?? I can't even imagine what your schedule looks like.
Seconded. And jealous. My dream is to brew for a living. After the kids are grown I'm all in

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Oh that's easy. I just multi task. I bring the dogs to the river when I fish. The dogs are in the yard when I have a smoke and do homework. sometimes I invite the wife along to these events too.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Alright here it goes. I'm a 29 year old Financial Advisor for one of the big banks in the US. I'm married to my beautiful wife, Sarah, and I have a son Jacob from an old gf.

When I'm not working or smoking cigars, I like to cook or go try new restaurants (Houston always has plenty), play disc golf, drink craft beer and work out (to burn off the craft beer).

I'm a enormous Chelsea FC supporter, I co-founded the local supporters group in 2011 and we now are over 200 strong in the Houston area.

I'm also a member of the Junior Lamb and Goat Auction committee for Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo. We raise money for the auction that goes towards scholarships for the kids who show animals.

thats me in a nutshell.

3/5King

Shwing!
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
Look at all these glorious Newbs! Nice to meet you all and I shall say that you all pack quite a bit of living into your days....but you should squeeze in one more thing and check out the "newbies give back operation Esteli contest"! Do it!

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Mid 30's, wife and 2 kids ages 6 and almost 4!

Work for an advertising agency downtown.

Music Beer and Stoges... ! Oh and fishing, open water and hard water

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
At the moment i am studying ICT computer networking and management and hoping to make a living out of it by going to work for a company. On the off studying time i will go and have a round of golf or relax with my friends, but in the winter its mostly skiing when i got the chance.

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
I'll be 35 this Sunday. My wife and i just recently celebrated our 7th anniversary and we just moved into a new house. I'm an engineer with Baltimore Gas & Electric. Love cars, off roading, baseball, deer hunting and skiing when I can.

Big Tex

Meathead
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I am a 36 year old engineering technician for an oil field service company married to the best woman in the whole wide world. I enjoy traveling, fishing, hunting, hanging on the beach, motorcycles, smoking cigars and spending time with family, oh and we have three awesome dogs! I spend a fair share of time hanging with my MC brothers drinking and smoking cigars.

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
I'm a Murse. BSN, RN in cardiothoracic intensive care. What else I do... pretty much dabble in everything. The things I do regularly: I brew beer (not too into the brewing side, more into the drinking beer side of homebrewing) I raise chickens, I have a small garden, I keep several aquariums, I play videogames, I shoot as often as I can, I load my own ammo, I play with/collect LEGO, I race crappy cars, I restore and ride old motorcycles, I build random motorized toys when I can, I rebuilt my house (bought with 4' of water in the basement and collapsed foundation) and haven't done the finish work..., I enjoy grilling, and I have a side job as a small engine mechanic. Oh... almost forgot, my newest hobby is cigars. Started dabbling in cigars a few years ago as an occasional treat, but once I got on the forums and got to trading it was all over.

jkittle99

Josh
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
The full time job is a Network Engineer where I spend most of my time building large enterprise communications systems (phones,video, computers. I do some technical training on the side, and keep pretty busy. Hobbies include Electronics design (I'm an EE-wannabe) , aviation (I'm a perpetual Student Pilot, some day I'll finish my license), and I love working on my backyard garden (mostly because I'd rather eat the veggies than mow the grass). I'm an avid tinkerer and thanks for my ADHD, I do about 400 projects at a time... Isnt life grand :)

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have an RC jet, if you're ever in Vegas it would be cool to fly and smoke a stogie.

:to everyone else:
Well I'm 23 years old, and a newbie to cigars.

My day job is in networking, which I enjoy. Single, no kids, and just living life!

Thanks.