What's new

What do you do and what else do you do?

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
I'm 41 and married and am host to 4 parasites known as "children". I run my families diesel repair shop during the day.
I enjoy shooting, fishing, and golf. I drink my bourbon neat and eat my steaks rare. I make the very best baby back ribs in the entire world and I cry myself to sleep most nights because you all havent tasted them.

I am here to learn. I enjoy gravy nipple swirls, or at least expect to when/if I manage to make the SWMO HERF.
I prefer St Louis ribs, but if you ever make it out to AZ a rib shootout is in order. Nobody really loses, we all end up stuffed and happy and then turn a pile of cigars to ash.

Pennywise827

Hot Ketchup
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
I prefer St Louis ribs, but if you ever make it out to AZ a rib shootout is in order. Nobody really loses, we all end up stuffed and happy and then turn a pile of cigars to ash.
I can say with KC confidence you're preferences are due to never tasting my meat candy. I'm also fat, so that plays up here....lol

I accept your challenge. I concure that afterwards the sweet spicy smoke will make us all enjoy our meat sweats that much more.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Greeting,

I'm 43... I think (honestly I stopped counting after I turned 40). I currently work in the financial services industry for a logistics company. Been married for 6 years and have a blended family. I also, facilitate a mens recovery group at my church...been doing that for the last 3 years.

akpreacherplayz

The Preacher
Rating - 100%
115   0   0
Hey guys I just saw this tread. I’m 32 & married w/o kids. I can’t have them, but that’s another story entirely. I’m a police officer for a living. My hobbies include fishing, hunting, guns, & camping. I guess include in those is drinking, grilling, travel trailers, & UTVs. I just got into cigars & really enjoy them, especially when combining them with my other hobbies.
Thanks for your service to your community!!!

Sent from Area 51 using telepathy

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all, I’m 31, married, two kids (3 and 1), and two labs also. I’m a painter by trade, currently strip/paint machinery for an industrial contracting company. Although I’ve done everything from collision work, prototype vehicles, show cars, hot rods, boats, etc.

Generally if I’m not working, I have a laundry list of unfinished projects around the house I’m always working on. Most notable right now is finishing a beach bar in the yard as well as finishing my garage so I can start to do some “fun” work at home. If I’m not doing these things, I’m camping with my family. Just got a fifth wheel this year and have really been enjoying it.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hello I'm 39, divorced and getting married in exactly a month, no kids. I'm the Corporate Chef for a restaurant development company based out of Las Vegas and originally from Hawaii.

List of hobbies include golf, reefing (saltwater fish), cooking, and following the University of Hawaii and University of Michigan in most sports. I also bleed blue and silver, Go COWBOYS!!! We are going to the Superbowl!

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
shit I'm 40 something and have waaaaay to many hobbies to tell you about...I think I have mastered one...thats BBQ...competition and backyard...I did a bit of pipeline welding a couple years ago...but now I'm back to being a glorified babysitter for a framing company...I get to walk houses and mark up the same shit every damn house and tell the guys 5 times to go back and fix it!..... but on a lighter side, I'm a practicing father of 6...I screwed the 4 older ones uo but god gave me the chance to try again...so the 2 younger ones I can really screw up! or maybe do a bit better....in all honesty I have 6 great heathens! but you can always try harder!

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Morning all. A little about me. I’m 45 and I’m a police Lieutenant that runs the patrol division of my agency in Virginia. This is my 21st year. I have lived my whole life in Virginia except for my time in the Marine Corps. I have a wonderful wife who works for the State Dept., a 21 year old son in college, 2 dogs and a chinchilla I inherited when my son went off to school. In my free time, I collect police memorabilia, am a member of the Freemasons and was a volunteer firefighter for almost 20 years but recently had to give that up.

kit_luce

To the ones we can save, and those we can't.
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
25 years old, EMT/Volunteer Firefighter. Divorced, have an 8 months old daughter, amazing girlfriend that is an ER Nurse. I'm a night shifter. I love cooking and baking, I love BBQ, grilling, smoking, etc. Only on wood or hardwood lump charcoal. None of that sissy propane crap lol. In process of buying a house with the girlfriend, we are both doing a low carb diet (meat and cheese diet? Sign me the hell up), once I get back down to a comfortable weight I have an opportunity to help coach heavyweights at a local high school hopefully. Wrestled through high school, miss it. Also dabble in woodworking so watch for some cigar related projects coming up ;).

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just turned 34, divorced and married again, with a teenage kid. Now that I'm on the retail side of cigars, I get to do my hobby for my job, which is super lucky! I am a big internet nerd, and I can't type without looking at the keyboard. I love my sports (NFL, NBA) and I know all the answers when watching Jeopardy and I volunteer to coach the USA Winter Olympic Curling team every 4 years, but they keep saying no thanks. I collect cigar literature and I am a rapper (TWO TRAINS!!). My rap name is Two Trains.

FIN

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
I’m 48. Retired 4 years ago after being a police officer for 20 years, I am now in corporate security. I divorced after nearly 20 years 2 years ago (life is good). I was able to have both my kids (14 & 18) stay with me. My son is a college freshman and my daughter is a freshman in high school. Of what free time I have, I enjoy collecting and shooting guns, I have 3 German Shepherds which also take much of my time. And of course now that I have discovered the world of cigars, I’m on my iPad a whole lot!!!!!

OleVaSmoker

Leafman
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
CNC machinist as of late. Always been good with numbers. It comes natural to me.
Great paying job.
About to turn 45 this month and being single again after 21 years and 5 kids ages 19 to 7. Two are grown and three I have with me. The youngest 3 keep me busy and I've learned to be grateful for social media and being able to keep close to the eldest two as they embark upon their own lifes journey.
Never thought I would be where I am today but thanks to a great therapist slash shrink slash psychiatrist I'm doing better than I thought I would ever be. Finally found an inner peace with the universe and my creator I didnt think I ever would.
That got deep.
Keep it smokey yall!

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I am 28, will be 29 next month. I am currently an orthopedic technologist at a level 1 trauma center, but that place is going to hell in a hand basket so I'm actively looking for ortho work in an out patient setting. In the little free time I have I play a little PC and alot of D&D with my wife of 4 years. Other than that I paint as much as I can, mostly landscapes for now, but I'm working up to still life.

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I myself am an explosives handler. I know it sounds like BS but that's really what I get to do. I'm a Wireline-Perforation operator in the oil and gas industry and am gone for weeks on end. On my days off I enjoy my recliner and a nice med or full body stick. As I type this I'm drawing on a nice Surrogates Animal Crackers, lounging by the hotel pool in Bossier City, La. The Haynesville has its perks lol

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Hello. I've posted in here before, but since then my career paths have changed again. Aside from smoking cigars and being a lazy potato in front of the computer, I work in CAR-T Manufacturing for a Biotech company up here in WA. Im pretty low level within the company though, so what I specifically do isnt anything particularly crazy haha. Previously i worked in the Aerospace industry handling inventory mostly, those inventory skillsets landed me my current job!

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hello I'm 39, divorced and getting married in exactly a month, no kids. I'm the Corporate Chef for a restaurant development company based out of Las Vegas and originally from Hawaii.

List of hobbies include golf, reefing (saltwater fish), cooking, and following the University of Hawaii and University of Michigan in most sports. I also bleed blue and silver, Go COWBOYS!!! We are going to the Superbowl!
20 soon to be 21, sophomore exercise science major. Huge reefer have a side business starting of selling my high end rare collector corals mainly sps and zoas. Huge golfer play D2 golf and played hockey for 13 years and have 2 back to back hockey state championships under my belt. I’m also a big car guy with my camaro but enjoy anything that is fast and can burn rubber. I also work at Panera bread a few days a week for some cigar money.2B174589-44BB-4050-93DC-ABBF2806CA9B.jpeg

Last edited:
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all. I'm 59, an Archery Tech by day and Musician by night. Married 21 years with a wonderful wife and an amazing Daughter away at College. I enjoy Fishing as much as possible and swing a pretty mean Metal Detector. I am also a Michigan Hunter Education Instructor. That's about it, pretty boring really LOL.