What's new

What does your screen name stand for?

gibbleguts

BoM april 09
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
For the most part, no. sometimes they sting pretty good, but quite often I don't notice any pain. We play pretty padded up in the arms and chest for tournaments though, so you don't feel the punishment as much.

That being said, I've bounced the tip of my barrel off of a guy's head right as I started to shoot him. 3 times. point blank. top of the dome. He felt that. heh.

Moro's right about those inner thigh shots though. They hurt like a mutha!
Oh man I ve been lied to. I have always played shorts and a wife beater. Hurts like hell is all I can say.

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
Yeah nothing special here:
Brad (first name) Mc(Part of last name) McKelvy

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
been called Beaver since I was 3... just stuck... its my last name btw... a few years back ppl started calling me DarthBeaver after a particularly mean exchange during a work meeting... but... Beaver is just easier... :devil:

Lorax429

Dagum
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I am a Dr. Suess fan. Always thought his book "The Lorax" was way ahead of it's time and was my favorite story as a little kid. A lot of people use Lorax as a screen name online, so to get a unique ID I had to add some numbers to it. 429 is my birhtday... 4/29. So I used Lorax429 to sign up for something once upon a way long time ago and used it ever since.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Brick & Mortar Tobacconist Association!

The preservation of Brick & Mortar sancturaries & the heritage that surrounds them!

Daviso27

Never been BoM
Rating - 100%
107   0   0
I am a Dr. Suess fan. Always thought his book "The Lorax" was way ahead of it's time and was my favorite story as a little kid. A lot of people use Lorax as a screen name online, so to get a unique ID I had to add some numbers to it. 429 is my birhtday... 4/29. So I used Lorax429 to sign up for something once upon a way long time ago and used it ever since.
Happy belated B-Day!!!