What's new

What does your screen name stand for?

Moro

BoM Decembre '08
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Does it hurt when a paintball hits you?
It depends. Usually it's a blow, but nothing yecan't handle. Now when ye meet everyone in the end and someone forgot to put the safety or at least the barrel sock and accidentally shoots ye in the inner thigh TOO BLOODY CLOSE to the crotch at a distance of 4' at the most; it will hurt a blood load.

Rating - 100%
58   0   0
For the most part, no. sometimes they sting pretty good, but quite often I don't notice any pain. We play pretty padded up in the arms and chest for tournaments though, so you don't feel the punishment as much.

That being said, I've bounced the tip of my barrel off of a guy's head right as I started to shoot him. 3 times. point blank. top of the dome. He felt that. heh.

Moro's right about those inner thigh shots though. They hurt like a mutha!

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
mine is Hungarian for child prodigy, I used to get told that is what I was, since I was able to learn Hungarian....supposedly very difficult langauge. just kind of stuck

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
mine is Hungarian for child prodigy, I used to get told that is what I was, since I was able to learn Hungarian....supposedly very difficult langauge. just kind of stuck
Cool -- my mom's parents were Hungarian so I used to listen to them talk to each other, but couldn't understand a word of it. And couldn't pronounce any of them, including the one I remember as "fingush" -- shit.

gibbleguts

BoM april 09
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
For the most part, no. sometimes they sting pretty good, but quite often I don't notice any pain. We play pretty padded up in the arms and chest for tournaments though, so you don't feel the punishment as much.

That being said, I've bounced the tip of my barrel off of a guy's head right as I started to shoot him. 3 times. point blank. top of the dome. He felt that. heh.

Moro's right about those inner thigh shots though. They hurt like a mutha!
Come now proper technique is shorts and a wife beater.:nono: