What's new

What does your screen name stand for?

carocaniac

i hope this lighter works
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
We gonna have to drop the gloves at the faceoff then. Bartend at the oiler games up here. that game 7 loss still smarts. hehe. 'grats on your team making it to the second round.
Hey we are in the semifinals tonight, so I don't want to hear anything from you damn dirty Canadians!:riflefire

Rating - 100%
58   0   0
I'm always curious as to why people pick the user names they do on boards. So what does your "handle mean?

Mine is "sucol" - probably an unfortunate choice ... it's short for Syracuse University College Of Law. I chose it years ago on another board.

iCraig

Cigars, hockey, and beer.
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Centex - Team I play for is Centex Alliance.
Hockey - Sport I play
91 - Number I wear

Nice and easy.

r3db4r0n

BoM Jan '11
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Mine was a gaming handle I came up with long ago, probably due to the fact I've always held an interest in aviation and history, it kind of just stuck with me.

KPP

Rating - 100%
73   0   0
That I'm a pretty huge ruh'tard, and couldn't think of anything original when it came time to pick a handle.

There should be a World Wide Web book of handle names out there...like there is for naming your children.

I want a re-do (after the book is made).

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
Back in my military days when I was smoking, my buds called me Ciggy. They would say "Ciggy Poo Ha Ha" as they would fire up. It was funny...you had to be there!