What's new

What Grinds My Gears Thread

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
1. This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 22 seconds.

that f'ing message grinds my gears

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
People who don't use blinkers!

Also people who complain about our country/government and never opt for public office or at very minimum join the military. I hate when people expect to be spoon fed simply because their mom was standing on American soil when they were born. The military is ALWAYS hiring.

Oh, and Cadbury eggs, why can they not be sold year round!? haha Thats what grinds my gears

stroke

Brian
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
the word "uber"

people with a small town mentality who are totally ignorant to the world around them

people who ignore the proverbial elephant in the room by complaining about others while ignoring their own, very blatant, issues

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
OK, I have not read this whole thread from the start, so at the risk of repetition, how about the phrase "at the end of the day...", which usually precedes some grand conclusion so damn obvious it makes the whole discussion seem like a waste of time.

And people who chime in on a forum without having read the whole thread from the beginning....sheesh!

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
OK, I have not read this whole thread from the start, so at the risk of repetition, how about the phrase "at the end of the day...", which usually precedes some grand conclusion so damn obvious it makes the whole discussion seem like a waste of time.

And people who chime in on a forum without having read the whole thread from the beginning....sheesh!
great avatar....

twenty5

BoM 11/09, 4/10 BoY '10
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
People that always say they understand how you feel.

People that always seem to have the same experiences as you and everyone else. (The one up people, "Oh, you think that is bad well I......", "I know how that is, back when I was 7......")