What's new

What is your favorite lighter?

The Munt

Observe everything. Listen intently.
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
My favorite to date is courtesy of Ze Germans! (see Guy Ritchies "Snatch" if you haven't already)
Tom triple flame with a cigar punch at the bottom. Reminds me of a top model Volkswagen, just feels well built and solid.
Only down side is the fuel economy :banghead: uses quite a bit of butane. However the positives far outweigh the negatives for me.
Picked it up for $40AU which is about $30US. A little steep but I couldn't help but capitalize on a package already coming from the Deutschland!
lighter1.jpg Lighter2.jpg lighter3.jpg

The Munt

Observe everything. Listen intently.
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
My favorite to date is courtesy of Ze Germans! (see Guy Ritchies "Snatch" if you haven't already)
Tom triple flame with a cigar punch at the bottom. Reminds me of a top model Volkswagen, just feels well built and solid.
Only down side is the fuel economy :banghead: uses quite a bit of butane. However the positives far outweigh the negatives for me.
Picked it up for $40AU which is about $30US. A little steep but I couldn't help but capitalize on a package already coming from the Deutschland!
View attachment 63003 View attachment 63004 View attachment 63005
NOOOOOO!!!

Dammit I forgot I had this in my bag and it was confiscated by airport personnel... :cry:

I'll never get something from Germany again... :bigtears::bigtears:

Can you guys PM me if you know of something similar with a 10mm or larger punch attached? *SNIFF*

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bugatti CEO lighter. Thing is an absolute tank. Always lights first time. Not sure what type of mechanism they use to achieve this, but I do like it.

MSRP is $50, got mine for $16 on cbid.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, it's from the early 70's and is in remarkably clean shape. Have to use a 10x loupe to see any plating wear on the corners. Came with the original box and papers too. However, being a Dupont, it requires their crazy expensive canisters or a decent adapter so I can use regular Vector butane. Soft flame, of course, but if you can at least light your cigars indoors, it's a non-issue. The best part is that it only cost me $125 shipped. That's a third or less the price of one of these new. These fancy lighters (Dunhills and Duponts) are all over ebay and if you're careful you can pick one up for a pretty decent price (assuming they appeal to you). Or, if you don't mind buying a fake, ebay is loaded with Chinese counterfeits for under $50.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a pipe zippo that i always use. In case i decide to have a pipe, which is very well. Works great for cigars.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Thats one cool lighter, the leather one.

I have been using Ronsons for years, the thing i really like about them is even when its out of butane it has a reserve in case of great need if you hold it at and angle slightly to the right, or at least i believe it does.....