What's new

What's Being Drank This Weekend

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I found a really good pairing this weekend. I had a Chocolate Oak Aged Yeti paired with a JDN Antano dark Corojo

Rating - 100%
110   0   0
So I'm drinking one of my homebrewed saisons. It rocks! For any other homebrewers if you want to make a saison the Wyeast 3711 strain is super easy to work with. This thing finished at 1.004. It's just delicious. I could see these causing problems for me on a hot day. Also because of how delicious it is I may have to push my IPA planned for monday back in place for another saison!

alwaysup81

Always Up Alliance
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Blue Moon but getting sick of it, been drinking it for 2 weeks straight because got 1 case (48 bottles) at home. Wish I have some Johnnie Walker Black or Guiness.

orangedog

Navin R Johnson
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Chateau Poujeaux 2005 Grand Vin

I know very very little about French wine, but figured I'd try to learn a little. I've had guidance from friends on CA, tips on Germany from AZCigarNut, and now I'm looking at France.

Notes of firm white cheese, dark berries, still tannic - carrying some acidic notes. Like I said, don't know too much on French wine, but if I had to guess, this could sit a bit longer. Full flavored, near-full body. Pretty good, especially when you pick it up on clearance.

Fourtotheflush

BoM Apr 12'
Rating - 100%
100   0   0
Young's double chocolate and some sterling (Classy) and coke tonight.

bought a bottle of Sixth Glass for tomorrow night.
Love the youngs double chocolate!

Last night was Gnotty Vine Zin - Very nice - paired with a T-Bone cooked to perfection by the mrs.

Followed up by some Calvados that I picked up in France.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I had a glass of Zaya on Friday. It's good, lots of vanilla. Didn't have time for a smoke to go with it.

Saturday, I just had a couple Shiner Black Lagers. I fell asleep during the nascar race and didn't have time for a smoke either.

Today, it's stormy out, windy and rainy. So, I'm thinking of hitting up Elite in Addison for lunch and having a smoke.

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
I finished off my bottle of Blanton's over the weekend. It was good but not worth the price, iMO.

Posted via Mobile Device

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
opened a bottle of stagg this weekend. totally surprised it wasn't finished!! guess i'll work on it,, uh, tonight!! yep!!