What's new

whats on your grill today?

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Its a proud moment when a father gets to teach his son how to grill. Tonight my 13 year old son grilled some country style pork ribs for my wife for mothers day. (With some help of course).

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
Looks like a chip off the old block Eran. Did he enjoy his efforts?

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
We celebrated our Father's Day today at my oldest son's house. I marinated some chicken tenders in 1c. Pineapple juice, 1/2 c. Brown Sugar, 1/3 c. Soy sauce and the juice of 1 lime. After 2 hours I wrapped with thin sliced bacon and skewered them with fresh pineapple chunks and grilled them.
Also seasoned and bacon wrapped a dozen HUGE (6 per #) shrimp. Both turned out excellent. Sorry, I never even thought of taking a pic.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
We celebrated our Father's Day today at my oldest son's house. I marinated some chicken tenders in 1c. Pineapple juice, 1/2 c. Brown Sugar, 1/3 c. Soy sauce and the juice of 1 lime. After 2 hours I wrapped with thin sliced bacon and skewered them with fresh pineapple chunks and grilled them.
Also seasoned and bacon wrapped a dozen HUGE (6 per #) shrimp. Both turned out excellent. Sorry, I never even thought of taking a pic.
I'm going to try the chicken marinade soon. Sounds awesome!

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk