What's new

whats on your grill today?

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Never thought about salmon kabobs. Interesting take! Looks great!
This was my first time doing them, and I'll definitely be doing them again. Super simple, quick, and delicious. Cut up a piece of salmon into cubes, cut the lemons into thin slices, skewer them, brush with olive oil, season and cook about 6 minutes, flipping once.

One lesson I learned while doing this - it's much easier to cut the salmon with scissors than a knife (unless maybe you have a really sharp knife that can cut through the salmon skin easily.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
This was my first time doing them, and I'll definitely be doing them again. Super simple, quick, and delicious. Cut up a piece of salmon into cubes, cut the lemons into thin slices, skewer them, brush with olive oil, season and cook about 6 minutes, flipping once.

One lesson I learned while doing this - it's much easier to cut the salmon with scissors than a knife (unless maybe you have a really sharp knife that can cut through the salmon skin easily.

Was the skin still on? We have a lot of places that sell ot skinless here but i get skin on for grilling.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Yeah the skin was still. Some of it came off while grilling, and the rest came right off with a fork.

I hope you still ate the skin! Crispy grilled skin is one of the best parts of cooking salmon on the grill, although the meat is pretty damn tasty as well. Fresh salmon just hasn't been on sale in a long while here and even though it's probably previously frozen anyway I prefer it to the frozen stuff. I might need to just pony up for full price because that kebab idea looks awesome.