What's new

Worst cigar of 2017.

btubes18

The Thing
Rating - 100%
149   0   0
Can't remember exactly which cigar was the worst, but I know I have had a few I have chucked out half way through...just don't have the time to waste on a crappy plugged cigar.

bwhite220

Brandon | BotM Jan 2038
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
I'm visiting lots of B&Ms and for giggles been picking up house brands in the hope of finding a keeper or two, it probably goes without saying that the search goes on. As a whole the worse mishmash of cigars I could find.
This is a very interesting idea! Would probably make for a great thread topic, too.

On that note: a few years ago, we went to the Florida Keys for vacation. We drove down from MIA where we flew in and I stopped at a cigar shop called "Cigars in the Keys" on the Islamorada Island. They had a decent selection and I found their house rolled cigars called "Mile Marker 82" - the cigar itself was really well done but it did have a super cheesy band on it. I decided to buy a couple to try them out and I remember thinking that they were fantastic! I just checked their website and I see you can order some online - I think I might place an order for a few singles to try them out again and see if they are as good as I remember them being.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I don't know, I don't feel ripped off by bad 3 dollar cigars. Just kind of "you got what you paid for".

Rating - 100%
43   0   0
@Zmilin see... we are not the only ones.
The one I smoked yesterday finally came around. Still needs a bit more time but its smoking good now. Too bad we had to wait over a year for a NC to smoke well. I guess its the norm with CCs and we get bent when NCs go there.

The Las Calaveras 2017 CG is a disappointment for me. I finally smoked one that didnt develop a cavernous hole but the flavors were not there. Cest la vie.