What's new

Worst cigar of 2017.

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
The one I smoked yesterday finally came around. Still needs a bit more time but its smoking good now. Too bad we had to wait over a year for a NC to smoke well.
Maybe that's why it's called the "Master of Time."

IMG_0913.JPG

I have about 5-6 of the 6102r left. I'll give them a couple more months before bombing them out, I guess.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
The Las Cal 17 sadly. I was so excited for it. I smoked 3 and all just had horrible burn, and tasted blah. Normally I'm a big CH fan, and that was such a let down. I will try it again, but it will be awhile. I was also excited for the BLTC Bishops blend this year, and it just sucked. I try not to try cigars when they are new, because most of them are just about the hype. Sadly those two I just had to try right away, and was severely let down.

Josh Smith

Opus junkie
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
The Las Cal 17 sadly. I was so excited for it. I smoked 3 and all just had horrible burn, and tasted blah. Normally I'm a big CH fan, and that was such a let down. I will try it again, but it will be awhile. I was also excited for the BLTC Bishops blend this year, and it just sucked. I try not to try cigars when they are new, because most of them are just about the hype. Sadly those two I just had to try right away, and was severely let down.
I was let down by the Las Cal 17 also but I'm hoping with some age they will be better.

Sent from my 5065N using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Worst cigar I had this year was a Laranja. Ironic, since it's one of my favorites. But it was so loosely filled (seems to me that more than half of them are that way, sadly), burned like shit, and tasted like hot bitter piss. Probably didn't help that I smoked it two hours after getting off the plane from Arkansas and didn't know how badly I was going to be assaulted by ragweed allergy. Everything tasted pretty nasty until I got that under control.

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Lake Ouachita is beautiful ...and 4 hours south of me, but I may have stopped in anyway.

What took you there?
My wife's grandmother had her 90th birthday. She's in a nursing home in Mt. Ida. I was there for nearly a week with my son and mother-in-law. The lake was beautiful, but being stranded out there, and totally at the whim of the MIL made it seem like a year. I also got about 30 million ticks on me, too. Next time I'll be sure to hit you up.

bwhite220

Brandon | BotM Jan 2038
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
My wife's grandmother had her 90th birthday. She's in a nursing home in Mt. Ida. I was there for nearly a week with my son and mother-in-law. The lake was beautiful, but being stranded out there, and totally at the whim of the MIL made it seem like a year. I also got about 30 million ticks on me, too. Next time I'll be sure to hit you up.
Yeah, all that beauty comes at a cost! :)

Although, I don't know what would be worse; stranded that close to the MIL or that many mosquitoes around me. :sneaky: