What's new

AR-15 Build Thread

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After going back and forth on uppers and barrels this deal came across my inbox today and I jumped on it. Now all I need to do I pick a trigger and stock then piece it all together once the upper comes in.
First build was a PSA. It was a tack driver. FN barrel CHF MPT. Wylde is a good tight barrel. Should be a tight shooter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Love days like today. Barreled upper arrived and it looks way better than expected.

Put together what I can on the lower

Then test fit the two

This one will be done minus glass as soon as the rest of my parts that shipped today come in.
Nice! I've thought about buying a complete upper from PSA. I've already got a stripped lower, stripped upper and a bcg for my pistol build.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Nice! I've thought about buying a complete upper from PSA. I've already got a stripped lower, stripped upper and a bcg for my pistol build.

Fit and finish is excellent. I just need to function test but all the reviews I've read are positive.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Stock, slot covers, and front sight came in today so I got that all together. Just need to pick up the spare trigger my buddy has and a charging handle and then take it out to the desert. Will be upgrading the trigger and adding a scope as the budget allows.

That looks sexy brother! Sadly, I'm in the process of making mine CA legal AGAIN..

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I finished one around Christmas time. A pretty basic rifle built as a plinking and coyote rifle. Spikes tactical lower with a nickel polished FCG, standard lower parts kit, MOE grip and stock. Palmetto State upper with a 16" stainless 5.56 barrel, mid length gas system, m-lok rail, and an inexpensive scope to hold me over until I get a decent optic.

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I finished one around Christmas time. A pretty basic rifle built as a plinking and coyote rifle. Spikes tactical lower with a nickel polished FCG, standard lower parts kit, MOE grip and stock. Palmetto State upper with a 16" stainless 5.56 barrel, mid length gas system, m-lok rail, and an inexpensive scope to hold me over until I get a decent optic.
I stumbled another picture this morning.

IMAG3093.jpg

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's the latest. I say it every build but this one is becoming a favorite quickly. I'm thinking of putting an Accupower up top and, of course, it still needs painted...and some BUIS. But it shoots and it does it well.

Disregard the caveman foot. It was 110+, forget shoes.