What's new

Beer O da day!

KPP

Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Boulevard Sixth Glass...

Definitely prefer this to the Rayon Vert, and a good follow up to that beer. Gotta say though, don't think I'd buy this again. While the flavors are nice, it just doesn't hide the 10.5% ABV. Lotsa booziness here (Cliff, i know why you live this brother...you like to get your buzz on!...lol).

This is the downside to a 22 oz however, when you aren't sharing with a buddy. I'll likely cap this, and finish tomorrow to move on to something w/ a lower AbV and more hop-forward. Decisions, decisions...

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
While the flavors are nice, it just doesn't hide the 10.5% ABV. Lotsa booziness here (Cliff, i know why you live this brother...you like to get your buzz on!...lol).
This is true. I don't mind a boozy beer, though if it's real boozy I tend to deduct from the beer. I blame it on starting out with bourbon first and then going to craft beer.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Founders breakfast. A real treat for me because it isn't sold in TN. I have to import it from Kentucky. I've polished off a 1/2 case since Saturday.

Rating - 100%
110   0   0
Epic Sour Apple Saison. Tasty and refreshing.

Sent from my iPhone4S using Tapatalk
What the hell are you doing posting up about drinking a beer that's not 10% abv and 3000 ibus hopped with an entire field harvest of hop cones, and then fermented in a bourbon barrel made out of compressed hops which is then poured through a filter bed of hops and bottled, then sold to 20 stores with a production of 20 bottles?

I hear there's a beer coming out from Dogfish Head that uses an extremely rare unicorn horn dust as a finishing spice and then fermented in 300 year old cow stomachs....

L8A

BoM Feb '11
Rating - 99.1%
208   1   0
What the hell are you doing posting up about drinking a beer that's not 10% abv and 3000 ibus hopped with an entire field harvest of hop cones, and then fermented in a bourbon barrel made out of compressed hops which is then poured through a filter bed of hops and bottled, then sold to 20 stores with a production of 20 bottles?

I hear there's a beer coming out from Dogfish Head that uses an extremely rare unicorn horn dust as a finishing spice and then fermented in 300 year old cow stomachs....
BWA HA HA HA:rofl:

Im Drinking a Westbrook Brewing Mexican Cake :)

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0

I'm gonna need you to elaborate on how you really feel :grin: