What's new

botls' rolls

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
My triple ligero blend becomes pretty burn challenged in the final third but I force it to ash. I'm anxious to see how yours compares
I would probably never roll such a thing again. One of those random, Let's see what happens deali-os. I can say that I probably wouldn't have sent out sticks from that batch if I hadn't smoked at least one and thought, "This doesn't suck." But who knows what happens to such a stick as the months and years fly by....
Any word on that MSA? I've got some great fillers now and nothing to wrap'em in.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
I would probably never roll such a thing again. One of those random, Let's see what happens deali-os. I can say that I probably wouldn't have sent out sticks from that batch if I hadn't smoked at least one and thought, "This doesn't suck." But who knows what happens to such a stick as the months and years fly by....
Any word on that MSA? I've got some great fillers now and nothing to wrap'em in.
I love my triple ligero blend and most everyone else that has had it enjoys it too. Great flavors just sucky burn.

The MSA just came out of the deep freeze the other day. I have some prepped to go on sticks tonight. I will burn a tester Friday and see how it does.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Turns out I got an amazing bomb from @BrewinHooligan along with this MSA wrapper. Photos can't do these things justice: these are really beautiful cigars. Thanks, a lot man! I'm really thrilled about this great gift.
Share the leaf is my motto! I hope you enjoy them Blake. I was hoping I would have more MSA to share but my supply was very limited. I hope it works well for you.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My triple ligero blend becomes pretty burn challenged in the final third but I force it to ash. I'm anxious to see how yours compares
My most recent blend is 0.5 Dom Cubano Ligero(Lo), 0.5 Dom Criollo Ligero(LO), 0.5 Nic Ligero(LO) plus 0.5 Nic Viso(LO), bunched with 1 Nic binder(LO) and wrapped with Ecu Shade Ligero. Haven't been aged to smoke. Kinda worry about the burn. What do you think?

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
My most recent blend is 0.5 Dom Cubano Ligero(Lo), 0.5 Dom Criollo Ligero(LO), 0.5 Nic Ligero(LO) plus 0.5 Nic Viso(LO), bunched with 1 Nic binder(LO) and wrapped with Ecu Shade Ligero. Haven't been aged to smoke. Kinda worry about the burn. What do you think?
I would personally bind that with a seco and look for a thinner wrapper to make sure it burns, but if you are patient to let them dry enough you should be just fine. It also depends on the ring guage of your finished sticks. If you are rolling them skinny then I wouldn't worry as much.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would personally bind that with a seco and look for a thinner wrapper to make sure it burns, but if you are patient to let them dry enough you should be just fine. It also depends on the ring guage of your finished sticks. If you are rolling them skinny then I wouldn't worry as much.
I heard a lot good words on triple Ligero and I added 0.5 viso to help its burn hopefully. They are at 42 rg.

Did you mean drying them to ready or aging to help the burn? If the former, they should be ready to try now...

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
I heard a lot good words on triple Ligero and I added 0.5 viso to help its burn hopefully. They are at 42 rg.

Did you mean drying them to ready or aging to help the burn? If the former, they should be ready to try now...
I would try one straight from the box then. If it struggled to burn then try one after resting in a dry box after a day and see if it burns better.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Gotta put this pic in the correct thread, so's I will know where to find it six months from now when these sticks come ripe. Batch of Rock Star Rolls from our brother Derek. These will go in long term storage to age them. I tend to hoard BOTLs' rolls.

I don't seem to burn through the ones I get very fast either.