What's new

botls' rolls

Rating - 100%
95   0   0
I didnt know exactly where to put this but i wanted to show where i keep my BOTL rolls. I am currently sitting on a @Hopduro and @BrewinHooligan that i just cant bring myself to burn...

Sent from my N9132 using Tapatalk
LOL, I kinda feel the same way at times... Then I remember how good the last ones I smoked from either were and say screw it torch another one. Hell, they'll make more. (y)

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Well hell i gotta get home and burn these two!

Sent from my N9132 using Tapatalk
Well, not if you're using crapasquawk from your N9132 they won't. Now, if you had an N9234, well, that's a different thing entirely.

Fellers. Seriously. Is there any way to turn that tapatalk advertising off? At all?

Sent from my Logitech K150 using fingernailsonthechalkboard

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
@Hopduro bombed me. This lil tyke didn't even make it to the humidor. 4.25x32 I'd guess. Started out with a bunch of spice then went all shitty/earthy like he prefers. Not my go-to flavors but still pretty good. However, this is a size I really need to start rolling.

Thanks B.

Hehehe, horse shit Colombian, loveeeeee it!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Well. I sliced my finger open on my pocket knife's serrations when my hand slipped as I was trying to close it earlier today. Figured it was fitting I smoke this @jimd The Bloody Toe today. Creamy citrus with hints of wood. Right in my wheelhouse. Really like it brother.
Glad you liked it!
And advice on construction after smoking it?

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Glad you liked it!
And advice on construction after smoking it?
The bunch was great. Draw was perfect, burn was sharp. The wrapper looked like it may not have been cased all the way and then not stretched fully when wrapping but that was the only thing I could say that could be improved upon. Very well done brother. Thank you again.

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
Well, a beautiful night calls for a beautiful cigar. @blisscigarco this is a gorgeous medium smoke, one year of age. Floral notes, earth, and cedar in the forefront. Makes me think of RASS or Hoyo Du Prince. I'll let you know how it progresses.

This is also for @VeLoRoK, proving that you need to smoke your homeroll beauties. Yes they are rare, but no we ain't stopping the rolling train anytime soon!

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Well, a beautiful night calls for a beautiful cigar. @blisscigarco this is a gorgeous medium smoke, one year of age. Floral notes, earth, and cedar in the forefront. Makes me think of RASS or Hoyo Du Prince. I'll let you know how it progresses.

This is also for @VeLoRoK, proving that you need to smoke your homeroll beauties. Yes they are rare, but no we ain't stopping the rolling train anytime soon!

Wow, that is pretty! :rolleyes: Don't know about that burn line, tho. I agree with what you said to Velo: far as we know this is a continuum. And if they shut us down, Webmost has enough leaf to keep us all rolling for a few more years, anyway.

Rating - 100%
41   0   0

Doesn't this also say I should wait a year?

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
Wow, that is pretty! :rolleyes: Don't know about that burn line, tho. I agree with what you said to Velo: far as we know this is a continuum. And if they shut us down, Webmost has enough leaf to keep us all rolling for a few more years, anyway.
Burnline fixed itself no problem. Little sweetness now and cuban salinity!

Is this your monte blend?