What's new

Can you smell what THE BOTL is cookiiinnn!!!

PetersCreek

Brother Borealis
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Taking a sick day off work and I wanted something simple but more comforting than Pop Tarts. I threw a couple of eggs in the steamer pot for 8 minutes and came up with this:

I think these are the most perfect soft set eggs I’ve ever made. The outside of the yolks had just barely started turning the pastel of yellow of a hard egg. The rest was translucent and silky without a hint of runniness. Enjoyed with sea salt and 5-pepper.

Moro

BoM Decembre '08
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Mmmmmm.. Niiiiiiice! What sauce recipe did you decide on? I promise not to come to MC and star a BBQ business... ;)
xD Sure thing, mate. 1 grated yellow onion, 350 ml ketchup, 75 ml molasses, 50 ml Worcestershire sauce, 75 ml apple cider vinegar, 30 ml English mustard (more if you want more spice), 4 tbsp of homemade rub.

EDIT: the rub has loads of cayenne and ground chile de árbol, other than the usual paprika, sugar, mustard seeds, pepper, salt, garlic and onion powder, cumin, and oregano.

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
xD Sure thing, mate. 1 grated yellow onion, 350 ml ketchup, 75 ml molasses, 50 ml Worcestershire sauce, 75 ml apple cider vinegar, 30 ml English mustard (more if you want more spice), 4 tbsp of homemade rub.

EDIT: the rub has loads of cayenne and ground chile de árbol, other than the usual paprika, sugar, mustard seeds, pepper, salt, garlic and onion powder, cumin, and oregano.
Oh, that sounds excellent! Doug @knw247 gave me some rib smoking tips on vherf the other night, and I just needed a sauce idea for them! :D