What's new

Cigar Bid

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
I got a fiver of tats last night for like 12 bucks.

But then paid like16 for Ramon Bueso genesis.
Lol, i got the genesis with ashtray also. That was my starting point...then i kept bidding.

I've been wanting that ashtray for awhile, finally got it. The smokes are pretty good too

I have the ashtray already. It's AWESOME for the price. All wood with drawer. And the ashtray part has a glass cover. Pretty rad for like 15 bucks and the cigars

Nas

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
you guys are making it sound too easy fast forward later tonight and I end up paying more for the sticks than I would @ my B&M lol

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
you guys are making it sound too easy fast forward later tonight and I end up paying more for the sticks than I would @ my B&M lol
Got to be patient and not keep bidding. Place your comfort bid and let it be. If you win, you win.

Definitely download the chrome plugin/ext mentioned a few ago. Helps guide your bidding tremendously

Nas

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Got to be patient and not keep bidding. Place your comfort bid and let it be. If you win, you win.

Definitely download the chrome plugin/ext mentioned a few ago. Helps guide your bidding tremendously
yeah I read that I will for sure

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Tonight's not that great of a night for deals. Just looked. Seems everything will hit msrp by the auctions close

Undercrowns are still low for a box. But with three hours to go? I'm not expecting them to stay that low

3/5King

Shwing!
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
just downloaded the extensions; Freefall and auction history plugins....man, these are awesome! Glad I found them early enough. I'm such a stingy bastard that most of my auctions won are in the good to great price range and two were "Lowest" lol

Recommend for everyone who shops Cbid. Sucks that I can't use the extensions on my phone or iPad though...hopefully google gets ontop of this soon. I do most of my buying on the iPad...guess I'll have to change that for now.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
just downloaded the extensions; Freefall and auction history plugins....man, these are awesome! Glad I found them early enough. I'm such a stingy bastard that most of my auctions won are in the good to great price range and two were "Lowest" lol

Recommend for everyone who shops Cbid. Sucks that I can't use the extensions on my phone or iPad though...hopefully google gets ontop of this soon. I do most of my buying on the iPad...guess I'll have to change that for now.
What are these extensions and where do I find them? Thanks in advance!

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0

Its not a google product. I believe someone from Reddit made it for everyone to enjoy. Just a chrome ext

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0

What are these extensions and where do I find them? Thanks in advance!
Erjaq posted link in page 2 of this thread. Enjoy

3/5King

Shwing!
Rating - 100%
77   0   0

Its not a google product. I believe someone from Reddit made it for everyone to enjoy. Just a chrome ext
you're right, It's not a google product but from what I've heard it's because of google that you can't use extensions on google chrome for ipad. I could easily be wrong.

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0

you're right, It's not a google product but from what I've heard it's because of google that you can't use extensions on google chrome for ipad. I could easily be wrong.
I see what you meant, my bad

3/5King

Shwing!
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
I use a similar plugin -- http://www.reddit.com/r/cigars/comments/u1hng/sloppy_and_the_clerics_cigarbid_history_plugin/. It shows you the range of prices for recent bids on a given item (not only Free Fall auctions). A little frame opens in your browser right above the item itself. I've never paid more than the price I would pay elsewhere, and I won't pay more than what historically is a "good price" on cbid either. If something has been bid up to more than you want to pay, just wait and it'll be back shortly most of the time.

I really don't see any reason not to use it if you can limit yourself to paying less than you would elsewhere. Let the idiots spend $169 for a 5er of the UF-13 if they want, but don't be an idiot yourself.
Here's a bump with the link for any newcomers to this thread that haven't read through the whole thing. And this ^^^ is my sentiment exactly. Don't be a goat.

3/5King

Shwing!
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
just signed up to cbid and one my 1st auction with 1 bid if that didn't hook me like smack & the Toronto mayor
It's an addiction....tread lightly..

Download those plugins if you don't already have them, they bring your bidding to whole new level. If anything they let you know what they normally go for and you should wait out for that.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've started to watch the mayhem over there and am blown away by some of the inept bidders. A stick I was watching that retails, before our normal discounts, for $8 has now been bid-up to $11. I've got to believe if you are bidding you at least have the major online websites open to compare pricing and would see you are paying way more than you should.

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
I've started to watch the mayhem over there and am blown away by some of the inept bidders. A stick I was watching that retails, before our normal discounts, for $8 has now been bid-up to $11. I've got to believe if you are bidding you at least have the major online websites open to compare pricing and would see you are paying way more than you should.
I keep famous open and do the math for the BOTLORG discount then bid accordingly

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
I keep famous open and do the math for the BOTLORG discount then bid accordingly
Is there anyway to use that discount with cigar auctioneer, since that us a famous site?

Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Is there anyway to use that discount with cigar auctioneer, since that us a famous site?
Nope, it only works on Famous and Cigar Monster not Cigar Auctioneer, unfortunately.

The Chrome plug in for CBid works awesome though.