What's new

Cigar Bid

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
You jerks cost me about $100 last night. Hadn't bid on anything on cbid in literally a year. Then you guys start talking about the insane deals again...

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
You jerks cost me about $100 last night. Hadn't bid on anything on cbid in literally a year. Then you guys start talking about the insane deals again...
My of my favorite recent quotes from another site
"The only way to not run up a big order is to not bid at all and the best way to do that is to not even look."

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
I put a couple of low bids on it last night. So far, I am still winning and it closes in a few hours. I may be back to start swearing about this thread later tonight.

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
My of my favorite recent quotes from another site
"The only way to not run up a big order is to not bid at all and the best way to do that is to not even look."
Man... you know cbid's got you when you're getting sage advice from a guy named "Reckless"...

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
I had a Herf-A-Dor, Baitfish, Torano 50th, and EP Carillo Cardinal Maduros all open too... fortunately sense got the better of me. I do not need another Herfador, and I certainly don't need another 30 cigars, even if it was only like $90...

...maybe I shoulda pulled the trigger...

...NO!!!

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
just downloaded the extensions; Freefall and auction history plugins....man, these are awesome! Glad I found them early enough. I'm such a stingy bastard that most of my auctions won are in the good to great price range and two were "Lowest" lol

Recommend for everyone who shops Cbid. Sucks that I can't use the extensions on my phone or iPad though...hopefully google gets ontop of this soon. I do most of my buying on the iPad...guess I'll have to change that for now.
What are these extensions and where do I find them? Thanks in advance!
Erjaq posted link in page 2 of this thread. Enjoy
Awesome, thanks!

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Just won one item, about to win a second.

Anyone want to guess the odds that I won't smoke a single one of them but some of you will??

BWA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA H

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
I dunno, that's a dangerous game for them to play. If it's even legal, they would stand to lose a huge percentage of their client base if they were caught doing that.

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Not all people know cigars like we do. Most people just know the hype. Gurkhas get bought at msrp.

Anything is possible

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Or *want* to know. My knowledge is still in its infancy and even I know to check <grin>

Plus, I have a tight budget so I don't waste my money (says the guy with a bunch of dog rockets in the tupperdor)

Nas

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
I've been watching the opus x lost city and it never goes below 19.95, I got the chrome plug in watching it for about 45 minutes

Nas

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
I dunno, that's a dangerous game for them to play. If it's even legal, they would stand to lose a huge percentage of their client base if they were caught doing that.
as much as I would like to believe on people following the letter of the law, I can't see them getting caught I'm no tech wiz but different ip addresses and all that jazz, the only way I can see them getting caught, is a whistle-blower from the inside.

DISCLAIMER: I'm only throwing out possibilities and not accusing anybody of anything ;)

edit: maybe there could just be a reserve on it and I just wasted 5 mins I'll never get back

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Or *want* to know. My knowledge is still in its infancy and even I know to check <grin>

Plus, I have a tight budget so I don't waste my money (says the guy with a bunch of dog rockets in the tupperdor)
I did that at first too. A HUNDRED CIGARS FOR A HUNDRED DOLLARS! Ya I gotta buy that deal!

Jesus. Newb me was a fool