What's new

Cigar under the faucet?!?!

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I feel like I'm being trolled but it looks like it's working for you guys?And you guys are noticing an enhancement of flavors ?? Admittedly it sounds blasphemous after all the care we put into storing and maintaining our smokes but looks like I may have to try this as well.... I also once thought freezing cigars was blasphemous but now I do it with every delivery -- so why not try it..

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
82   0   0
I feel like I'm being trolled but it looks like it's working for you guys?And you guys are noticing an enhancement of flavors ?? Admittedly it sounds blasphemous after all the care we put into storing and maintaining our smokes but looks like I may have to try this as well.... I also once thought freezing cigars was blasphemous but now I do it with every delivery -- so why not try it..

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
the 4 Kicks I smoked seemed to have more pronounced flavors, and they came in quicker (like on the first draw). if nothing else it makes the burn much nicer! My biggest issue, it's not part of my routine, I keep forgetting to try again.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Last night I did it with a Rose of Sharon, today with a Por Laranaga Panatella, and a Sobramesa Robusto! All three were a bit stronger and more pronounced than previous ones I tried. The ash and burn were better as well.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
the 4 Kicks I smoked seemed to have more pronounced flavors, and they came in quicker (like on the first draw). if nothing else it makes the burn much nicer! My biggest issue, it's not part of my routine, I keep forgetting to try again.
I'm the same way, did it with my first cigar last night, but forgot to try it with the other two.

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
I've noticed that the immediate area under the band tends to feel slightly damp (whereas the part not covered by the wet band dries fairly quickly) and softer to the touch (not in terms of the solidity of the cigar, but the tactile sensation). No cigars showed anything different from the non-band-covered areas in terms of flavor or performance.

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
I've noticed that the immediate area under the band tends to feel slightly damp (whereas the part not covered by the wet band dries fairly quickly) and softer to the touch (not in terms of the solidity of the cigar, but the tactile sensation). No cigars showed anything different from the non-band-covered areas in terms of flavor or performance.
Thank you informant V

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
No worries man, just be happy you're not old like I am to know those threads existed...