What's new

Cincinnati Herf Schedule

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Great meeting @Dustinspo at the herf last night. Some serious cigar knowledge there, my friend. Looking forward to seeing you again and the rest of the Cincy herf brothers at this year's HBH. Can't wait for the bacon!

@Kelon, dude, your bombs are so backed up, you are in serious trouble when we see you next.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I know I will have to super bomb you guys to make up for all the ones I've missed! :troll:

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I definitely will not be able to make it this month :( I have to work a 7 day week that week and one of them is going to be a 15 hr day because we have the cigar dinner.:arghh::banghead::penguin::meh::link::cry:

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I will also once again miss this week. Lots of stuff happening at work for me to have to travel, plus this will be my finals week and graduation and shit.

Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Are we even doing one this month? With a lot of us heading down to HBH on Friday, I thought we were skipping April's herf.

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
That's funny. I went to Dayton for Christmas in '94 with my wife when she was huge. My Dad was kind of pissed. He called me before and asked if I was sure it was a good idea. Very out of character for him. My daughter was born two days later.

I am planning on going to Akron on May 14 to hang out with John and Pete Johnson. Shouldn't change anything though: my wife will be out of town

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
59   0   0
I feel the need for a herf soon. Let's get one scheduled for May. Justin is saying he can't make our usual last Thursday herf. Could we schedule one for the 19th? Is it too soon? Would like to see more faces that have been away for a while.

Rating - 100%
151   0   0
I feel the need for a herf soon. Let's get one scheduled for May. Justin is saying he can't make our usual last Thursday herf. Could we schedule one for the 19th? Is it too soon? Would like to see more faces that have been away for a while.
Since we are bucking the rules how about next Tuesday the 17th. I will be in town that night hahaha

Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Since we are bucking the rules how about next Tuesday the 17th. I will be in town that night hahaha
Whatever you guys want to do have at it. I won't be able to commit to anything really so maybe figure out what is best for the group. I will say that talking to @Dustinspo he said he will never be able to make any Thursday meetup due to work. Maybe try another night and see what the turnout looks like. Hell we might even see @jmward21 or @Kelon or @Omerta