What's new

Coffee Roasting

Rating - 100%
156   0   0
You guys are making me miss fresh roasted beans. I placed my order last week but shipped to the wrong address (chuck). Good thing I had some D&D yuck to hold me over until USPS delivers tomorrow haha.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Just got around to trying the Brazilian/Columbian blend I roasted the other day. My thoughts were correct, this blend is tasty. I got the body I wanted and the citric acidity from the Colombian goes very well with the chocolate flavors of the Brazilian. I love the Brazilian on its own, but with a little bit of Colombian blended in it is much better to my tastes. As much as I love a good single origin, blends when done well really hit my buttons much better

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
Just got around to trying the Brazilian/Columbian blend I roasted the other day. My thoughts were correct, this blend is tasty. I got the body I wanted and the citric acidity from the Colombian goes very well with the chocolate flavors of the Brazilian. I love the Brazilian on its own, but with a little bit of Colombian blended in it is much better to my tastes. As much as I love a good single origin, blends when done well really hit my buttons much better
I need to do this blend since it's my house blend for cigar too hahaha

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Some Honduran San Fernando - Rodriguez Pacamara from the coffee pass. Giving the air popper I got from my Grampas place a test run. Nice even roast and works well, but limits me to 4oz roasted at a time. Next project is to attach a heat gun to a bread machine to convert that to a roaster.
Image1460306158.531532.jpg

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Tried to make a little roasting log. Although I'm not really sure what I should track, if anything. This is my attempt at creating a log - 2 entries per sheet of paper and obviously weighted towards the Behmor that I have. Anyway, just wanted to share. Happy roasting.

Rating - 100%
156   0   0
Nice I've used the RoastMaster app since I've had the Behmor. It's a nice way to keep track of what times and beans you like.

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
sooo, out of the blue the says she wants Peruvian coffee (probably got it from her coffee shop downtown). Well Sweet Marias currently does not carry a Peruvian and I don't have another place that I know is reliable (SM has been so great I haven't had to look elsewhere). So, where else can I find a good source for green beans?