What's new

Crowned Heads - La Imperiosa

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Ok...for the luvagod, PLEASE....here is what was "said" about Las Calaveras last year:

"With each year’s annual limited release, the blend and presentation of Las Calaveras will be altered. What will remain the same, however, is the spirit behind the cigar."

We have done EXACTLY THAT. Las Calaveras EL 15 was altered (from the 14 blend).

People should spend more time ENJOYING CIGARS and less time trying to look for loopholes, and conspiracy theories....

Honestly...I am OVER all this BS.

Jon Huber
Crowned Heads

Smoqman

BoM Aug. 2014
Rating - 100%
278   0   0
No need to be snide amigo..... I posed a question and hoped for a simple answer -and though I quoted your post, I would be happy to get anyone's opinion.

Lastly, I agree with you @Sydgar, let's move on. This is a fantastic cigar which Crowned Heads and their retailers have been HOUNDED to produce again, and I can't think of a better / more classy way to do so than the way Crowned Heads have.

Good discourse gentlemen, this thread allowed me to learn more about how opinions are formed and how (and why) consumers may react to various product offerings.

@JonHuber

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let's just go smoke gentlemen. This is turning into a witchhunt. And I already pissed off J Huber. Which was not my intention at all. I'm just saying what I felt as a consumer. So be it if it was all BS.

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I can't believe CH is releasing this in the wake of the new LC2015, so unfair.
Or there is the fact that CH and Jon, listen to their customers and have provided us with what we asked for.
@JonHuber, keep up the awesome work, the amazing cigars, and know you’re getting love from Canada also good sir.

Last edited:

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
personally...

Call it an LC.. call it an LI.. hell.. call it "Jons latest creation"... if its a good stick... buy it... and enjoy it...

If you dont like the stick, dont like CH, dont like their marketing, etc... then dont buy it..

Me personally.. I like CH, I liked the 2014 LC, and.. I like Jon... I'll be buying these.. and will continue to support their business..

Is there really a need for a discussion beyond that?

driver

Attitude + Effort = Results
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
I have two boxes left just unloaded one to another bother (no mark up), I don't invest in cigars just love the idea of collecting and smoking something extra special:( Now there's something alittle less special about LC 2014 and I'm guessing 2015 will be a regular production as well down the road?? I knew being critical about this would potentially bring a wrath of CH followers down on me:) Im still a CH guy, looking in my humi there's lots of CH and will continue to be!!!!

Last edited:

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
I think @JonHuber's next LE should be called "Garden Party."

;)
As in the kind hosted by Jackie Treehorn?
As in "You can't please everyone, so you gotta please yourself."

@JonHuber, haters gonna hate! In the mean time, those of us who love the blend will continue to rejoice over the fact that something that we thought we'd lost for good has been found, and in abundant and continuous supply.

driver

Attitude + Effort = Results
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
The wrath of Fan Boys!! Open discussion is a good thing I thought??? Once again CH is the largest real estate holder in my wineador by far and will continue to be! Just really dissapointed took the wind out of sail for the hole LC for me ( I will still smoke the shit out of them trust me) But as a capitalist myself go for it CH, extra $ to be made then get yours!!

Last edited: