• Total voters

brainvictim

Whats going on over here?
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I use a punch, and will continue to untill I get a good double blade :smokingme

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I prefer the punch on my key ring. I mainly smoke robustos. If I were to smoke a pyramid or belicoso, I'd use a double blade.

H

hellbub

Rating - 96%
32   1   0
A Stanley, or whatever other brand I have available, utility knife. :bigeyes:

When I started smoking years ago, it's all I had laying around. Never found the need to break the habit. Never have to look to far for one. Have about ten laying around. I suppose I'm pretty good at cutting it that way. Been doing it for twenty or so years. Blade goes dull, I just open the back and replace it. Found a lot of uses for those things over the years. This was just another one.

Actually I'll never be known as refined, an afficianado, or connoiseur. I'm in it for the taste of the tobacco only. I suppose using that knife reminds of that every time I fire one up.

If you think that's a little unusual, you oughta see my torch. That's a topic for a later date.

Sean9689

Mr. Papagiorgio
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I have been using a Palio lately just because I purchased it to see how I liked it (and I do). But, for the majority of my cigars, I use sissors that I purchased from the Mont Blanc boutique here in town. I really just bought them to have but I figured I'd give them a try...and I haven't used much else since. I feel I have a bit more control over the cut compared to an Xikar & Palio, but that's just me.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I used to use the bite and spit method, then graduated to razors and exacto knives. Then I bought an Xi2.

I have a pair of scissors somewhere, but I haven't seen them in years. At the time, I didn't know what they were--thought they were for trimming dog's nails or something. I used to use them for stripping wires, and various other tasks.

:dunno:

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
I want to try a V cut but never brought myself to picking one up. Usually I use my palio. When I had a keychain punch (before it broke and fell off) I would use that once in a while. Anything with a flat end on it works well with a punch.

Quadry

Master Shake
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Xikar double, but have a punch on my key chain in case I ever get in a tight spot!:smile: Got the punch as a gift and use it when I seem to be without my cutter.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm such a goober. I'm about the only guy I know that has a Palio that doesn't love it. Of course, when I try to extend the blades, half the time it falls apart. I have never got a clean cut with my Xikar, and my scissors are just kinda dull.

I really like my ceramic blade ceracut...especially the older model with the smaller hole. But for my JLPs, I use a bullet punch, otherwise I'm spittin' short filler like it's Copenhagen.

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
Your pailo comes apart?? Sounds like you might need to send it in, mine has never come apart.

The Xikar was OK until I got my Palio. I now have been using my SAK which is great.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your pailo comes apart?? Sounds like you might need to send it in, mine has never come apart.

The Xikar was OK until I got my Palio. I now have been using my SAK which is great.

Yeah, I need to mail it in to Cigarmony...unfortunately, that's one of the things on my to do list that don't involve my wife bugging me about. :wink: