What's new

Daily Workout

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Spent about 90 minutes doing heavy bag and footwork, with some conditioning thrown in for good measure. Definitely more of a technical workout than a physical one today.

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360371197.463497.jpg

Blasted out a four mile run at lunch today, then I went to the gym and spent an hour beating on the heavy bag and doing conditioning drills. Very sweaty day today.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just finished Plyo X. Nearing the end of my first round of P90X, it's been a fun ride so far! I like how you can do the same workout what feels like 500 times and it's always just as hard when you can push farther each time. Sweatin' to the max! Now to shower and finish the afternoon with a LP No9.

NickThePyro

GO COUGS!
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
I am very flavor indecisive so I made another order with my friend. Now I have 3 Combat Powder flavors, 4 Assult flavors, and 3 Amino 1 flavors. I have been working out 5 days a week so it makes it much nicer having an ability to mix it up. By far the best tasting supplements I have had to date. If you guys are looking for something that taste fantastic I would look into trying any of their stuff out, it's actually delicious.

Last edited:

JLB

Rating - 100%
61   0   0
I am very flavor indecisive so I made another order with my friend. Now I have 3 Combat Powder flavors, 4 Assult flavors, and 3 Amino 1 flavors. I have been working out 5 days a week so it makes it much nicer having an ability to mix it up. By far the best tasting supplements I have had to date. If you guys are looking for something that taste fantastic I would look into trying any of their stuff out, it's actually delicious.

Holy shit bro!

Rating - 100%
74   0   0
I have a question for you guys that are big into supplements to help me with what I take to get where I want to go.

I am currently about 218, I have been using myfitnesspal and watching my calories and going to the gym about 6 days a week. Normally 3 days of lifting and 3 days of cardio. Sat and Sun usually 2hrs of cardio while thurs or friday depending on what day I take off I do about an hr of cardio.

Right now I take creatine and a Protien drink after I get back from the gym. Both are GNC AMP Products.

My goal would be to get down to 200-210 and put some muscle on while doing that, and get some definition. Should I adjust what and how I am taking my supplements? Any input would be appreciated.

So far I have been taking these Supps and going to the gym this much for about 2 5weeks or so. I already dropped 8lbs.

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Well I would suggest that you go get your body mass index done because what you are doing is counterproductive to your goal. In short: to lose fat and add muscle is not necessarily losing weight. So you can change your body composition and not lose an ounce.