What's new

Get your Shelves and Drawers here!

Smoqman

BoM Aug. 2014
Rating - 100%
278   0   0
Hey all, here's a note from John regarding ordering, order placements, and is a direct response to Clint's suggestion(s) above. (i sent him Clint's entire post)

"Joel,
That is exactly the kind of feedback I hope to inspire with the "about John's Woodworks" document (attached)! I do intend some form of bimonthly communication to those who might be on "the list" (assuming I get to that point). It is easier for me to think in terms of the "sets" for scheduling purposes. I would simply group those partial orders into sets. Responding to Clint part of my intent for "the list" Would be to advise potential customers of their position so they can know what kind of wait to expect. Since "the list" is fluid (not everyone will order when I call) one could advance as others drop off. The bimonthly communication should take care of that. If you think it is helpful, circulate the document to others. I have been sending it out with inquiries about orders as its intent is to answer all those basic questions that always need to get answered.
John "

I have attached John's PDF document in the first post of this thread.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
92   0   0
I contacted John last night and have this back in my email this morning:

This will acknowledge your order of 7/28/14. We expect to deliver your order no

later than 8/26/14. Thank you for the business.

(4 drawers and 2 shelves.) 281e

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Can someone help me out. I need measurements for a vino 28 to send to John as he requested but I can't find anything in my damn house to measure the unit with.

Can anyone help me out lol

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Wheres he located, I might have to arrange to bring my fridge over to him for measurements since I have an 18 bottle I thought I would have time to build my drawers, but the wifey has me booked every weekend till december! :(

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
So John and I have been emailing back and forth and he seems like a great guy. Excited to finalize my first order from him. Thanks again Joel.

Did I mention he actually responds to emails in a timely manner? :)

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just emailed him to get some prices and to see what shipping would be like to california. If prices sound good, I'm going to order some drawers and shelves for a new air 280.

I can't wait to see more pictures when you guys get your orders.

Thanks Joel for all the info!

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Since I've gotten ZERO responses to several email to another builder and am currently sitting at the 14 week mark I think I may just try to get a refund and get a nicer set built from what seems like a much nicer and better source! Thanks for putting this together and I'll be anxiously awaiting that contact info.
I think we are in exactly the same boat I placed my order 2 weeks ago. Lucky it was only for 1/2 the shelves I needed. I sure would appreciate it if you could let me know how your deal turns out. Obviously I do not want to leave the guy in a learch. But a little communication goes a long way. Thanks Stin187