What's new

Get your Shelves and Drawers here!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Stopped by John's today, just to check and see for myself. He is the real deal. A very nice and knowledgable retired tool maker, anyone who has been around most tool makers know how picky and accurate they are in their workings. Had 30 minutes and chatted for 1 3/4 hours. John is great, has a neat, organized shop and takes great pride in his work. He is retired and this is what he does to keep occupied. I ordered and received just last week a set of 5 drawers and 2 shelves from Forest at wineadors. Web site said to expect 5 week wait, so after a ten week wait emailed him to see if something was wrong, immediate reply was shipping out tomorrow, two weeks later I received shipping notice and than waited for product to come and when it got here it wasn't what I ordered. I ordered and paid immediately for vented drawers and they weren't. Took another set of emails to get refund for work not done, and had to vent the drawers myself. I compared the wineador product to John's today and there is a noticeable difference. The quality of John's work is so much better. I ordered 4 drawers and 2 shelves and almost fell over when John said that where I was at the bottom of the list that I wouldn't get my stuff till early Oct. He informed me that with such concern that I just had to laugh having just spent 3 months dealing with Forrest at Winedors. Another plus is John is within 5 blocks of my Golf course (a real problem to pick up the finished goods). John was such a nice guy, I plan on, and have an open invite just to stop by and exchange yarns of the old days. Sorry for being so winded but dealing with a real person in email, phone and in person beats the hell out of canned email responses and failed promises and I just am excited and thought someone else might like to know.