What's new

How's your day going?

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Out of nowhere my wifes friend drives her cart and Clydesdale thought the property tonight.
I was hoping that @CigarGavin 's box pass was with her but that was a negative.:cautious:
View attachment 183229

Beautiful horse.
My daughter hopped in and they drove down the road. Notice the caution sign. The county installed these a week ago after our friend requested them. Georgia is bad ass!!!
View attachment 183230

Now you all are officially Amish

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
@highsierrasmokin'

You've been in Georgia a couple of days and already it seems you've managed to get tropical weather to take aim at you . Remember, even if you're not on the coast depressions and hurricanes spawn a lot of tornados and heavy rain. Check with your neighbors and see what they've had in the past as far as flooding and road closures if you do get a storm. I'm sure post hurricane is a lot like post blizzard only maybe 90 degrees warmer?

highsierrasmokin'

The battle's fought, the deed is done
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
@highsierrasmokin'

You've been in Georgia a couple of days and already it seems you've managed to get tropical weather to take aim at you . Remember, even if you're not on the coast depressions and hurricanes spawn a lot of tornados and heavy rain. Check with your neighbors and see what they've had in the past as far as flooding and road closures if you do get a storm. I'm sure post hurricane is a lot like post blizzard only maybe 90 degrees warmer?
Thanks for the advice Al! I will definitely ask my neighbors about that.

I'm very fond of the "90 degrees warmer" part.:cool:(y)(y)

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
@highsierrasmokin'

Since @highsierrasmokin' is the newbie in the neighborhood he'll be holding the hurricane party. All you need is plenty of booze.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Oh yea, 90+ temps, high humidity, no power so no AC or water, tree cutting, maybe no cell, bugs, snakes Lovely.

We normally eat pretty well after the first couple of days post storm. All the freezers are out so everybody is grilling before the food spoils.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Bro, it ain't supposed to be like this in July. The heat index may hit 110° today. That doesn't sound like much to some folks, but it usually doesn't get above 103° - 105° on the hottest days of summer.

R.I.P to my wallet

highsierrasmokin'

The battle's fought, the deed is done
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Bro, it ain't supposed to be like this in July. The heat index may hit 110° today. That doesn't sound like much to some folks, but it usually doesn't get above 103° - 105° on the hottest days of summer.
View attachment 183358

R.I.P to my wallet
All I know is electricity is a quarter of the price in Georgia than it is in Cali, so your comment makes feel a bit spoiled.:LOL:
We paid $450+- a month in Cali.
Gas is half the price out here too. I'm loving it!