What's new

How's your day going?

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I realized a little while ago that I've become "that guy". I have started buying magnets from all the places we visit. Not sure how it happened, but it appeared to have started in Indy. Hmm.

Small, tasteful refrigerator magnets are a fun and affordable way to remember the places you've traveled, I tell ya what.

highsierrasmokin'

The battle's fought, the deed is done
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
You'll be working the bag or the bag will be working you. Have fun on the mat!
It's a one hour class and I am in terrible shape, so I will definitely be the one getting worked.
I was in decent shape when I used to do kickboxing and 1 hour kicked my ass back then, so I probably won't be able to walk on Tuesday.:dead::dead::dead:

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It's a one hour class and I am in terrible shape, so I will definitely be the one getting worked.
I was in decent shape when I used to do kickboxing and 1 hour kicked my ass back then, so I probably won't be able to walk on Tuesday.:dead::dead::dead:
Sign up for Tuesday jiu jitsu. Then you can pull guard and lay around for an hour. :giggle:

highsierrasmokin'

The battle's fought, the deed is done
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Sign up for Tuesday jiu jitsu. Then you can pull guard and lay around for an hour. :giggle:
No Jiu Jitsu for me. My wife did it for a while. She came home one night and said the big stinky guy's sweat came off his forehead right into her mouth.
I'll kindly pass, thank you.:LOL:

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I was an idiot.

So, my car has been sitting for about two weeks and is covered in a nice coat of dust from our dirt road. I decide that while I'm out I'll try the new car wash. So many fucking brushes everywhere. But, I went through anyway.

Swirls, swirls as far as the eye can see. I noticed as soon as I got out and looked at the roof. Since I don't have a before picture I'm just out of luck. Two years of working diligently to keep it looking factory fresh just went out the window.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I was an idiot.

So, my car has been sitting for about two weeks and is covered in a nice coat of dust from our dirt road. I decide that while I'm out I'll try the new car wash. So many fucking brushes everywhere. But, I went through anyway.

Swirls, swirls as far as the eye can see. I noticed as soon as I got out and looked at the roof. Since I don't have a before picture I'm just out of luck. Two years of working diligently to keep it looking factory fresh just went out the window.

Well that just sucks. Don't they normally have a power spray pre-rinse?