What's new

How's your day going?

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Wife goes into the office and finds above her computer, written in Spanish on Blue tape as translated by Google "you are such a whore"

Having been in management for many years I know you can piss people off but I advised her to shoot a picture and send it to her boss.

10 minutes later she calls me back laughing her ass off "you know how the lady that speaks Spanish in the office translated it.....You need paint by the Computor"

Come to find out.........they just painted her office and the person that wrote the note left a big space in the last word

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
You're fishing for Alligator Gar? Are they better eating in Texas then they are in S Louisiana?
I am! But I wouldn't dare eat one that I caught from this particular locale (Buffalo Bayou), as it probably contains more feces, sewage, chemicals and petroleum byproducts than it does actual water :oops: :sick:

That said, I've never eaten gator gar before. I've had longnose, which wasn't bad at all grilled up with a little lemon pepper!

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I have/had a camp on Salt Bayou. The crab picking factory up the road a bit hires a lot of temporary workers. They'll take an alligator gar, as is, no cleaning or filleting and drop it on a big grill. When little puffs of steam startcoming from the anus it's done.

Just though I would pass this recipe along for you.

An old cajun recipe is to remove the tenderloins along the dorsal, boil in crab boil, grind with seasonings, add bread crumbs, form into balls, roll in corn flour and deep fry. I don't recall ever being hungry enough to do that but.......